Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
1.Does this game have naked mode (Like the pictures on the first page)?
2.How to zoom the game manually?
Airi can only be naked in certain instances, like when she is reborn at the beginning and during some events where she'll be naked after/during sex and then she puts her clothes back on within a few seconds. There's also a hot spring where you can opt to make Airi naked but only inside the bath. Being naked rids Airi of here double jump and speed running ability. You can only play as naked Airi in heaven but you'll be eventually forced to put on clothes on her, without which you can't clear the stage.

Use your mouse scroll to zoom in or out.

Keleine_Ivel

Feb 16, 2023
hey now. to each to their own. some likes justice. some likes being down with the thiccness. some likes muscle mommies. personally im more open minded in body types but i like thicc the best. thicc on both ends ;). (that way you can put jiggle physics twice /j). it's just that BE is rarely done or done in a creative way, since sometimes it can be a lot of work.
btw is anybody here know how to increase love stats in this game? how to have sex with 5 experiences guys? how to use condom in this game? ( my english sucks sorry )

chesire

May 5, 2017
Can anyone please play full game with Bepin translator and post their cache file so we can enjoy smooth english experience. Please I need a hero

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
so. guys, i kinda new to this game, i did play the previous game.. just a question though. how to increase love stat? i also try to cheat level. but didnt work either. any tips here?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes