Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Airi's face has got decent facial expressions however there are not too many of them. But it's true what you say about the teeth. It's not very noticeable on Airi but all the other girls have that wierd shock + disgust kind of smile.
It's visible on Airi but mostly on animations (which are of really low resolution). If you check out the banners for update posts on Ci-En, you'll notice how, for example, Kappa is making Airi make a literal derp face from hell. Maybe later on, Kairi will add in high resolution shots, like in the first game, which show up when you trigger certain animation for the first time. That's when we all will be scarred for life...

Is there any type of prostitution in this game if yes how can achieve to do that?...
What do you mean by prostitution? Giving or taking?
You can "use" prostitute services every now and then when you go to sleep in the tavern. You will have knocking event in the middle of the night, with black-skinned whore asking you if you are interested in her services. She will eat out Airi for 10 coins.

Other than that, you have some options to be a whore. You must first equip a whore/prostitute card in the inventory (I think you get it from the merchant lady in the forest or can learn it from someone - it changes every other update so you need to look it up yourself how it works right now).
With that done, you will have few options to whore yourself out. Merchant guy in the forest (you can blow him), barbarian guy (missionary), one guy in the castle (smelling/licking feet), big knight guy (unique cow girl scene but required some high love stats to trigger).
If you lose to debt collector and have above 300 coins of debt, you get sold to brothel (though nothing interesting there). Same happens if you refuse two times to the slaver boss after losing.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Mizushio

May 17, 2017
It's visible on Airi but mostly on animations (which are of really low resolution). If you check out the banners for update posts on Ci-En, you'll notice how, for example, Kappa is making Airi make a literal derp face from hell. Maybe later on, Kairi will add in high resolution shots, like in the first game, which show up when you trigger certain animation for the first time. That's when we all will be scarred for life...

What do you mean by prostitution? Giving or taking?
You can "use" prostitute services every now and then when you go to sleep in the tavern. You will have knocking event in the middle of the night, with black-skinned whore asking you if you are interested in her services. She will eat out Airi for 10 coins.

Other than that, you have some options to be a whore. You must first equip a whore/prostitute card in the inventory (I think you get it from the merchant lady in the forest or can learn it from someone - it changes every other update so you need to look it up yourself how it works right now).
With that done, you will have few options to whore yourself out. Merchant guy in the forest (you can blow him), barbarian guy (missionary), one guy in the castle (smelling/licking feet), big knight guy (unique cow girl scene but required some high love stats to trigger).
If you lose to debt collector and have above 300 coins of debt, you get sold to brothel (though nothing interesting there). Same happens if you refuse two times to the slaver boss after losing.
Alright Thank you!

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
where are find the bandit knight vortis?
After you get the fireball spell in the castle, go to the forest and try to find wall of vines (furthest to the left/west). Destroy it with fireball, move to the west till you reach bandit Voltis boss fight.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Answer I'm looking for is fixed bugged & fully translated both eng & CN Language Susan Xandera
You are going to be waiting for two more years if things are good. Just looking at current content when compared to GH1, we are about half way done...then bugfixing, translation etc. will take about 3-4 months. Yeah, 2 years is optimistic.

I think Kairi even said few months ago that expected release is at the end of 2025 I think.

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
So been 2yrs looking a while now since when is this version offically "NOT DEMO VERSION?"
<removed> GH1 was in development as far back as 2013 and was only released on 2019.

Playable demos of the game only started surfacing around 2016/2017 on enty

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So we're up to version 0.27c... there's 26 letters in the alphabet... carry the 2... square root of the swamp gas reflected from the moon of Venus and.......
Yeah prob looking at 2026 till version 1.0 is released, being optimistic. :illuminati:

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
so your saying that w8ing another year 2027? damn getting too old for that but ok no problem

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 3349468

This guy reminds me of something you'd see in one of those Second Life trolling videos, some esteban winsmore shit
Right? I find it super bizarre that some models are uber-cool and fit into the world:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While there are also pretty much all male models that look like something made in the 90s, including absolutely abnormal head shapes, chins etc.. You'd wonder how such cuties are born when all men are basically inbred rednecks xD

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Right? I find it super bizarre that some models are uber-cool and fit into the world:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While there are also pretty much all male models that look like something made in the 90s, including absolutely abnormal head shapes, chins etc.. You'd wonder how such cuties are born when all men are basically inbred rednecks xD
Because in this universe Rambo exists behind the scenes to actually sire kids, all the other guys are too late to sow their oats.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes