Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So how do I trigger the debt collector's gangbang event? It just keep getting back from the first animation which is the "naughty look".
You need to have a debt that cannot be paid with items and cash on hand anymore.
In 27b or c, you can finally get rid of items I think but in 27a you would need to find a merchant that is willing to buy from you (I think only two are - one is in the black market area)...or you need to repeat the event a fuckton of times (RIP people that collected dozens of them - you need to play with Cheat Engine to get rid of them now).

Anyway, once you have not enough money/valuable items to pay off the debt, the gangbang will start. Be careful to not go too much over in debt at one time, because after 300 you get a bad ending in brothel.

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
You need to have a debt that cannot be paid with items and cash on hand anymore.
In 27b or c, you can finally get rid of items I think but in 27a you would need to find a merchant that is willing to buy from you (I think only two are - one is in the black market area)...or you need to repeat the event a fuckton of times (RIP people that collected dozens of them - you need to play with Cheat Engine to get rid of them now).

Anyway, once you have not enough money/valuable items to pay off the debt, the gangbang will start. Be careful to not go too much over in debt at one time, because after 300 you get a bad ending in brothel.
I see, looks like it needs a lot of work, I literally spent an hour trying to figure out how to trigger the gangbang event. I will try your suggestion. Thank you!

xzerozero

Mar 28, 2020
GuiltyHell2-0.27b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
9 seeds... 0 byte downloaded... :(

Reactions: Bobsmoth
Jan 14, 2020
tfw, I as a 43 year old millennial woman literally never played any h-games because you had to have japanese locales, no tools to translate, and just hope that *something* was released in english. I only got into these like 3 years ago when I discovered this forum and realized that oh, finally there's actually some good things happening in the h-game community.
what do you think of this game, woman? :D

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Can anybody trigger the full animation of the new event..?
I can only trigger the initial animation so far.. and I have 2500 debt..
Yeah you have to make sure all the items in your inventory are worth less than your debt, you can do this my selling all your items in the black market.

Apparently in later versions he will make this easier to do but if you want to watch the scene right now then thats all that you can do.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
There we go again...though, honestly, I am kinda curious about woman's perspective on various erotic stuff.

I think THE BEST content I've experienced storywise was always written by female smut-writers. Like, the focus on building the expectations and sexual fantasy are much better than what most men spit out. In text-oriented rpgs it is almost always visible in the style and design of dialogues, scenes etc.. It is nice because you can really immerse yourself into the role of a heroine, see things through her "eyes" and "sensations".
I still go back to the Dance with Rogues or Gladiatrix modules for NWN1, a scene which was surprisingly dominated by female modders.
Because of that, I've introduced my ex-gf to the whole concept (she was veeeeery into fantasy smut, really hardcore one xD) and she is still modding Oblivion and Skyrim to this day on loverslab xD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GuiltyHell2-0.27c

• Hey there
Reactions: Yomiie
Jan 14, 2020
Yeah you have to make sure all the items in your inventory are worth less than your debt, you can do this my selling all your items in the black market.

Apparently in later versions he will make this easier to do but if you want to watch the scene right now then thats all that you can do.
thanks man!

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
you had to have japanese locales, no tools to translate, and just hope that *something* was released in english
And here's me, blindly stumbling through games in japanese and hoping they don't have any dialog that's important to understand how to progress

• Haha
Reactions: bndlover

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 3314750

em ok ?^^
can where help me please^^
You can change the language in settings.
I found it by chance. I swipe in the menu to see, even if I do not understand Japanese and I found the way to change the resolution in 2560x1440, to change the values of the sounds and also to put in English (not everything is fully translated, but most dialogues and menu texts are translated into English).

See pictures below to changes these settings:
ENTER key to open the menu.
Arrows to move to below.
W to use/enter in sub menu.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017

Whereabouts is the black market? :eek:

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I haven't downloaded it yet, but I played the first one, and it was pretty good. Hits almost all of my kinks. Which is a huge yay. Plus decent gameplay.

I am more of an RPGM gal tho, so these games always come in second. I'll pick up an RPGM to spend a day on usually.

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.27c
I feel like a zoomer but any tips on downloading? Only connecting to peers @ 0.00% with 10 seeds.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
those ladies are beautiful and it's ur eyes that are cursed u ugly motherfuker
I don't say the models are bad...it's just...when they smile or open mouth for any purpose, it shows that "japanese smile". You know, weird ass crooked or capped teeth that 90% of the world would find abhorent. (that's one of the reasons why I hate to make japanese girls laugh and think that their trend of having masks on is actually useful)
ブラン_苦笑い2.png
Every time Airi or any other female in GH shows her teeth, I have a feeling she was in the middle of a dental crown procedure and she just escaped when she heard how much it would cost her xD

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I don't say the models are bad...it's just...when they smile or open mouth for any purpose, it shows that "japanese smile". You know, weird ass crooked or capped teeth that 90% of the world would find abhorent. (that's one of the reasons why I hate to make japanese girls laugh and think that their trend of having masks on is actually useful)
View attachment 3334895
Every time Airi or any other female in GH shows her teeth, I have a feeling she was in the middle of a dental crown procedure and she just escaped when she heard how much it would cost her xD
Airi's face has got decent facial expressions however there are not too many of them. But it's true what you say about the teeth. It's not very noticeable on Airi but all the other girls have that wierd shock + disgust kind of smile.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes