Jan 14, 2020
please tell me you read the OP first in this thread, the latest version is provided there for you.
The latest version here is 29c..?
on ciEn I see 29f

3月30日に体験版Part. 29を公開しました!
現在のバージョンは29fとなっております。

I don't speak Japanese but that 29f looks universal to me..

Jan 14, 2020
Part 29g:

Yeah ngl, I get it you guys keep asking for new versions but they are always bug fixes, unless you ran into a critical bug you're best off waiting from a/b version for a few days until Kairi patches the shit up much later
this is what Im talking about.. ha who's laughing now? btw HyperV can you reupload on terminal because Gofile can't transfer anything bigger than 1,5 GB..
and any chance people tell us how to get the gecko in the brothel area and the old temple forest with a very short runway?

bahalakayojan

May 17, 2023
This skill seems to be messed with, it should generally prevent pregenancy but it had a lock on and off throughout the last versions, so not sure if it's intended to work at all currently.

View attachment 3506507

Set up XUnity autotranslator, it'll make the game more enjoyable if you can read this stuff.
Basically get this attachment, extract it to your main GH2 folder and run the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator
It'll create a new Shortcut GuiltyHell2_alpha (Patch and Run), just run the game through it from that point and you're good.
1712498093497.png thats what it said.. what to do next?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.29g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
to those who want version 0.29b of the game you can download the game here. and to those who ask if it works, it does i downloaded and the game myself and the game downloads successfully, be sure to do a virus protection scan on the file just to be sure the file is safe. from the link i have provided in this post there is only one mirror download link that works, scroll down from that page, look for section "Download links" then click "Download for windows" select the download mirror link download game from qiwi after you select that, another page will open, on that page there will be the name of the download and a Download button select Download, the download will commence. if you have any problems let me know, and thanks.

please let me know if the download works.

Last edited:
Reactions: laki2009

asdfAk47

Jun 28, 2023
you caught all 3 geckos that way? I can only get 1 from the new area.. from the brothel and wetland I still haven't figured out how to catch it
How to catch gecko:

Key factor: to find a sweet spot or range where gecko starts running away

jump(hold)+jump (at highest point of first jump)+double right(hold)

Optionally can add up+Z after second jump in ordr to jump a little bit higher

Jan 14, 2020
How to catch gecko:

Key factor: to find a sweet spot or range where gecko starts running away

jump(hold)+jump (at highest point of first jump)+double right(hold)

Optionally can add up+Z after second jump in ordr to jump a little bit higher
Or just beat the big wolf and the witch in the colosseum..

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes