Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
0.29b/c both have bugs where you cannot get the condom-skill from Sakia, I tested both last week.
After playing some of 0.29g last night, it seems there where many bug fixes. Menu scaling issue, fade-to-blacks not working now fixed (this fixed Sakia, you can buy from her and get the skill now), and more. 0.29h probably has some more bug fixes.

Man 0.29 is a mess lol

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
I love Guilty Hell 1. Humanoid enemies are rare, and they are often corrupted with something or have a terrible mindset they wish to convince the MC of with pleasure. It feels like the MC is fragile and grabs are satisfying, the positions the MC ends up in are always the perfect amount of "I really don't like this ( and or I don't have a choice ), but I'm running out of energy and it does feel good..."
What? Guilty Hell 1 had a lot of humanoid enemies which is far from being rare. Half of the enemies were different variations of the fat guy, muscle guy, regular guy and old guy. I don't know if it's nostalgia making you forget but you can easily check the GH1 enemies on the wiki.

As of late, KS has had an obsession with the MC being harassed or captured out of petty crime or prostitution... Which, yeah, that's hot for a little while, but since the MC doesn't feel like they're being weakened and slowly accepting of this mindset or whatever wicked pleasure, but rather desire that was already there it... just doesn't feel the same. No hypnosis, no corruption, no mindbreak... just "Hey let's capture her and do lewd stuff... because she didn't pay us or something..." Then MC breaks out anyway... because she's obviously able to overpower humans, esp ones who do PETTY CRIMES AND PROSTIUTION. Even the Orc was more lewd and fun than that and that trope is as old as time.
The whole prostitution aspect, sexual harassment stuff, is expected. In fact it's one of the most popular features in these fantasy setting hentai games. Look at the thousands of RPG maker games and it's almost an guarantee you'll have those things. The reason why it's popular is because it's just another option that the player can choose and play around with to see a different side of the girl.

I miss the energy-drain tentacles, or the clowns that trapped her and showed her the "darkness" or the invisible footsteps that stalked her, or the bugs that would swarm her with fast attacks and eggs. That was fun H-game enemy design. Now it's just nostalgia.
I too would like to see similardark moments from GH1. Being locked in the attic with the scary mysterious monster in complete darkness, the scary clown with the invisible footsteps, and etc. I think you gotta give KS time to cook through.

A lot of games and movies are succesful because they don't attempt "people pleasing". They have a specific target audience and that's it. Baldur's Gate 3 was never meant to be a game for everyone and it shows with how some snowflakes are getting their panties in a twist. I'm afraid that Kairi is going to dilute the theme of the game (which is still a dark rape fest, that much should be obvious!), making it mediocre just to satisfy all niches with small favours.
This game is not any different from the thousands of RPG maker fantasy games on DLsite. Those RPG makers do fine. You're acting like this game is being way too overly ambiguous with the project like it's some elder scrolls game. It very much is still in line with typical RPG maker stuff.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
This game is not any different from the thousands of RPG maker fantasy games on DLsite. Those RPG makers do fine. You're acting like this game is being way too overly ambiguous with the project like it's some elder scrolls game. It very much is still in line with typical RPG maker stuff.
You missed the point entirely (I wonder how) and I'm too tired to get back to it.

In short - if you put in too many themes, it doesn't matter if you are writing a book, an ASOIAF saga or a one time comic for your Patreon suckers. In all cases you are exposing yourself and risk being mediocre in everything.

PS. Most RPG maker games don't do fine...they are trash for maaaany reasons that sells because it's "cheap" (for me they are expensive for what they offer).

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
You missed the point entirely (I wonder how) and I'm too tired to get back to it.

In short - if you put in too many themes, it doesn't matter if you are writing a book, an ASOIAF saga or a one time comic for your Patreon suckers. In all cases you are exposing yourself and risk being mediocre in everything.

PS. Most RPG maker games don't do fine...they are trash for maaaany reasons that sells because it's "cheap" (for me they are expensive for what they offer).
Dude, the only theme you listed was prostitution which is stupid because that fits with the fantasy world. What are all these themes you're complaining about? You're acting like there's hundreds of different fetishes they're trying to appeal to or some shit. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Buziol

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
0.29g has a bug where you cannot move when entering the Black Market for the first time. Don't know if 0.29h fixes it, but I would hazard a guess that it does.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.29h
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
There's an official Guilty Hell discord server where Dez is active on for anyone who is unaware.

discord.gg/Uxv8PDKbDa

Animation itself is mediocre as well, not what I was hoping for. Groping/tit-sucking is too similar to what zombies are doing. First part of the gangbang is very similar to the gangbang from the first game, while the second part is literally the same animation as with the flying oji-san monks (spitroasting Airi when there are two of them).
Ima be real here. You can say most things in the game are too similar to other ones. Like for example, you can group up all the yuri content itself as being too similar to each other.

Also, the 2nd part of the gangbang isn't "literally" the same animation as there is a difference with Airi placing her arms differently, and the two guys aren't hovering in the air like the monks.

I still would recommend people to try going for the debt collector bad ending scene as there is new stuff, like for example the lifted up doggy style position. The context of the scene is what really adds to the eroticism.

My friends have spoken and agreed, this is most satisfying to know I am not alone in the pride I had for the original game. Let's hope KS breaks out of this cycle.

I hate to say it, but as of currently, games like ThornSin and Akigarua ( however you spell it lol ) are far more exciting to look forward to, I mean Mystic Knight Maya even is in a better place, hell, Max The Elf even though it's human on human at least it's corruption or some form of twisted pleasure. Another game I'd recommend is Succubus Heaven because man, that gallery is exactly what I'm looking for and those enemies are so so so close to being perfect for a H-game.
What Guilty Hell 2 offers that no game really offers is the very unique visual experience and how they pretty much nailed the H aspect during gameplay. It's the smoothest implementation I've seen in a game and I don't see any other games doing better. Not to mention that the movement and combat feels, really damn great. I also can't forget to mention the amazing cast of characters.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Ima be real here. You can say most things in the game are too similar to other ones. Like for example, you can group up all the yuri content itself as being too similar to each other.
Dude, you are not real here. You are trying to oversimplify what I've been saying, that's all.

Anyway...I don't take away for what is done right, so no need to "defend" or shill it further than that. No gain here - not for developer, not for new or existing players.

Gameplay is decent, though not stellar. This is pretty much the base line for what should be considered good in h-games. Is it great? Not really but that's not the point of this game anyway. If I wanted to play a good game I'd go for Helldivers or BG.

Erotic part is actually done well and is also a "quality standard". Is it stellar? Absolutely not and it's not an opinion (since I'm not taking kinks into consideration) but a fact - the way animations are done ever since GH1 leaves something to be desired (especially in regards to resolution being way junkier than it could be).

My point was always to see the game for what it is - a good hgame with (very) visible room for improvement that is and will be ignored because of the empty praises and "wishes".

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Gameplay is decent, though not stellar. This is pretty much the base line for what should be considered good in h-games. Is it great? Not really but that's not the point of this game anyway. If I wanted to play a good game I'd go for Helldivers or BG.

Erotic part is actually done well and is also a "quality standard". Is it stellar? Absolutely not and it's not an opinion (since I'm not taking kinks into consideration) but a fact - the way animations are done ever since GH1 leaves something to be desired (especially in regards to resolution being way junkier than it could be).

My point was always to see the game for what it is - a good hgame with (very) visible room for improvement that is and will be ignored because of the empty praises and "wishes".
I guess I needed to specify but I meant H games in general and no, most H games have clunky movement and don’t have a well thought gameplay at all. To act like it’s not a major factor as why people like the game is pretty dishonest because why else would the dev put so much effort into it? Why else would people praise the gameplay so much?

The H aspect is stellar because it’s actually well animated and the number of animations that is offered is high. The context to them is great and there’s interesting ways to see them. The visual aspect is great for people who are a fan of high heels and that kind of semi realistic art style makes it stand out compared to all the other games. The model looks great, and they really nailed the character designs too.

The way the H content is implemented is one of the best. Being able to get different variations of H animation that start from enemy grabs and how different attacks start different animations. How you can get different animations if more than one enemy is on screen, how the animation has really good transition to another one, all this is a very smooth implementation. The controls for the H scenes give you a lot of control too where you’re able to skip the aspects you dislike to the exact spot you like.

All these things is what makes this a great H experience and you’re not being convincing here. There’s nothing else like it which makes it special.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agitrek21
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes