Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
this version a bug .
you can't get out of the wolf animation .
It sometimes happens when you let him grab you straight out of the cage (his first dash is prone to buggy behaviour). If you dodge him and then let him grab you - it should be okay 99% of the cases.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
i loved the first game it's really nice to see a part II
i'm shure most of you found out already but you can have a scene with the baby ork when you push arrow key down for some time when you stand on him

Last edited:
Reactions: Super_Nova-

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i'm shure most of you found out already but you can have a scene with the baby ork when you push arrow key down for some time when you stand on him
you can edit your 1st post and merge these posts to avoid ping spam

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i loved the first game it's really nice to see a part II
guess you have tried the same down arrow thing in the new demo. there are two Goblins now doing the naughty stuff at the same time.

bourneheart

May 19, 2019
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:27ec28c6936cb40d8c228b98b84be98e6c33a3c3&dn=that%20game%20that%20keeps%20dmca%27d.7z

here torrent link, there v 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 inside..
dat link worked well on me
my utorrent can't even detect this link, it just loading before downloading

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Any news on the New update? Anyone. I guess he was about to release the new update with in this week?

Aickavon

Mar 22, 2020
So I'm trying to figure out what the vore content is before I download and try out the game. Is it just one scene with an obscure enemy, is it just zombies biting, or is there an actual decent amount of said content?

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
So I'm trying to figure out what the vore content is before I download and try out the game. Is it just one scene with an obscure enemy, is it just zombies biting, or is there an actual decent amount of said content?
there's not much of anything in GH2, but if it follows GH1, it'll just be like zombies biting and stuff to suck out mana. I don't remember there being any serious vore scenes.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
there's not much of anything in GH2, but if it follows GH1, it'll just be like zombies biting and stuff to suck out mana. I don't remember there being any serious vore scenes.
Well, there was that one worm boss that dragged you into its hole and presumably ate you off screen. Also there was that big leech in the underwater area that just glomped you whole. It'd be cool if there were some better vore scenes in the sequel, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Seems mostly focused on draining and molesting.

Reactions: Atomsphere

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Well, there was that one worm boss that dragged you into its hole and presumably ate you off screen. Also there was that big leech in the underwater area that just glomped you whole. It'd be cool if there were some better vore scenes in the sequel, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Seems mostly focused on draining and molesting.
There was also a plant that swallowed you whole in the hidden lab and the plant boss in the forest could catch you and eat you, changing focus to the sex-struggle animation inside it.

Other than that, it's also a common motive for enemies to hard-bite you (4-6 kind of zombies do that) as well as some mutants (hellhounds). One of the optional bosses (fatman with a butcher) is also a heavily implied cannibalism by cooking you alive if you lose two times (which is even more disturbing given the immortal nature of the main heroine).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes