Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
thats gonna be a big problem for fat dumb white bois living in S-rank countries lol.

just use fokin vpn babe, or configure your bt client properly.

I personally dont care about speed at all, the thing is your link will be down in a week or couple.
availability is more important.
You see, you mention all of this and yet you ignore what I've mentioned as a third point - it's a bother. Sure, you can use VPN, you can ignore everything and so on...but why bother and even think about if throwing it on some anonhosting is easier for everyone involved? You just up and forget it.
If a lifetime of the upload is your concern (in many cases like this it's not a problem but let's assume it is), try to keep it seeded on nyaa.torrents or something by yourself.
"Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You..."

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
pinpoint what
i'm not gonna complain if someone is sharing something, but let's face it, there are better alternatives/hosting sites
i would not consider torrents one of them, though
many people upload stuff to mega so there's that
but yeah i'm not gonna get entitled they're already sharing something and i'm thankful for it

btw the speed is very slow, idek how can you dl it that fast
maybe its not being actively downloaded like when it was recently posted or something, idk, but yeah it's just you, not everyone involved

Anyways, besides all of that, torrents are not even allowed unless 3 mirrors are also provided.
See List of approved file hosts

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Newest version of the demo.

Not a fan of any of the new animations, pretty basic. I still think the warewolf has the best animations so far compared to the rest.
OH I FORGOT Something...

Thank you SIRE:giggle:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
does that have more scenes or just bugfixes?
There's almost no difference between 6c and 6e based on what is written on Ci-En. Some hotfixes and a dragon(?) (not ero or fightable though). So yeah, nothing worth waiting for.

Modifications of Part.6e
  • After the barrier of Ark Succubus, Airi disappears with high probability.
  • After returning to heaven, Aristo Krat's clock goes out. (Maybe it's not fixed)
Modifications / changes in Part.6d
  • Relieve the load on the scene where Airi falls. (I think the bug that the game stops here has also been resolved, but it may stop again in the vicinity)
  • Relieve the load of clouds outside the heavens.
  • If you start from the beginning, the first Rafran conversation event will not occur.
  • If you go ahead and return from where the old man in black is, an invisible wall will occur.
  • After clearing, if you return to heaven and warp to the ground, an event immediately after the fall will occur only once.
  • If you save it on the ground and then load it, an event will occur immediately after the fall.
  • If you approach the enemy for prostitution, Airi will not move.
  • (Change) Armor defense downward revision
  • Ark Succubus's magic absorption kiss can be looped (because of that, a bug ...)

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
The place where there is a female angel/god or whatever that you can talk with and a hole to jump down into, down there there is a door and a big chasm to the right and the werewolf is across that.

You CAN get over there naked but it's much easier to do after you have gotten your clothes back.

For anyone wanting to do it naked, when you attack(not kick) while in the air you actually gain a little altitude so if you just run, jump and start spamming the attack button when you are at the peak of your jump you CAN get across but it might take you a few tries as the attacks have to be chained almost perfectly. Spamming the button works and is how I did it but sometimes you miss the timing and you fall down a bit extra, once or twice might be fine but any more than that and you wont get over.

Also you don't actually get anything at all for killing the werewolf, it just turns into a dead body of one of those male angel enemies and I don't think it even dropped any sort of experience either so dont bother.
Where is this place? I am currently doing my own run and I haven't really found out a female angel/god that I can interact with.. the only one is the one at the beginning of the game, which I'm going to go try at the moment.. otherwise I don't seem to find such a thing

Edit: Nevermind, I have found the room

Last edited:

chobobo

Dec 15, 2017
Question:-
Okey. i know its too early to ask for some translation but i am eager to know what was the discussion between Ari and Noir. Any one understand Japanese in here. i am really desperate to see my favorite ''Noir'' in some H action. Or is there any Choice to switch characters already?
Anyone got any Clue.

2nd- is there a possibility of getting an uncensored version, or was there any uncensored version in Guilty Hell A1.

3rd- Which are the Characters, can be involved in Prostitution show in game, i was able to use the skill only with The Guys with in the Hut in the jungle area and that mini Destroyer Man standing aloof.
How did you unlock the prostitution skill? it shows locked for me

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
Question:-
Okey. i know its too early to ask for some translation but i am eager to know what was the discussion between Ari and Noir. Any one understand Japanese in here. i am really desperate to see my favorite ''Noir'' in some H action. Or is there any Choice to switch characters already?
Anyone got any Clue.

2nd- is there a possibility of getting an uncensored version, or was there any uncensored version in Guilty Hell A1.

3rd- Which are the Characters, can be involved in Prostitution show in game, i was able to use the skill only with The Guys with in the Hut in the jungle area and that mini Destroyer Man standing aloof.

1. Noir is not available to switch anytime soon, it is still in early stage trial version after all. Post request on the author's comment section to let them know Noir is in high demand and they could make Noir a playable character in the final game.

2. Same thing as 1, do post more on the comment section on the author's blog for request such as these.

3. How do you use the prostitution skill on the mini Destroyer Man / Wrestler standing aloof? Able to use it on the guy in the Hut, but for some reason the skill was not selectable on the standing Wrestler guy? Had the skill equipped already in the menu screen but still no avail.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to up Lov and Dark for using Prostitue skill?
Why would you want to up something that is not used at all? Like, really? There's literally no purpose and will be that way for quite a while.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes