tvc204

Mar 17, 2018
I can't seem to find a way to close shop in the most recent version. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? I tried Q first, followed by X, but it would not work.
(Edit) It was "ENTER" button.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
quality became so poor when zoom in
is it normal? any way to fix?
No, no way to fix it because it is a bizarre choice of Kairi since early days of GH1 - prerendered scenes. Most likely to prevent assets extraction and "theft".
There is a chance that we might have a higher resolution prerenders in the future (I don't see why not) but that is up to Kairi and Dez.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
I wish can find the animation of the succubus kissing a non-enemy man
1717768110864.png

Would assume this is the fog version of shilon village.
Kairi wrote: "When an ordinary person with low magical power gets kissed by a succubus, all their energy gets sucked out and they turn into a zombie."

Good thing Airi can make out with them for much longer due to being a divine goddess ;)

1717768608882.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agitrek21

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 3713560

Kairi wrote: "When an ordinary person with low magical power gets kissed by a succubus, all their energy gets sucked out and they turn into a zombie."

Good thing Airi can make out with them for much longer due to being a divine goddess ;)

View attachment 3713610
let's gooooooo! I got that new succubus animation earlier. it's hot. and i wouldn't mind becoming a zombie if it means i can still go out from a kiss from her haha. btw, where can i find that cg screenshot? Not the animation, just that?

Reactions: beastfan

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
let's gooooooo! I got that new succubus animation earlier. it's hot. and i wouldn't mind becoming a zombie if it means i can still go out from a kiss from her haha. btw, where can i find that cg screenshot? Not the animation, just that?
Totally agree, might very well be worth to be turned into a zombie if you can have your way with sexy succubus girls before :love:
CG screenshot is from some changelog post on Kairis CI-EN page:

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Totally agree, might very well be worth to be turned into a zombie if you can have your way with sexy succubus girls before :love:
CG screenshot is from some changelog post on Kairis CI-EN page:
got it. thank fam!

TechCom

May 30, 2023
View attachment 3713560

View attachment 3713610
Three guys are walking slowly. They are all zombies. The newest zombie asks the other two (translated from moans and grunts): How did you become a zombie? The first zombie said he actually only got a tiny scratch, slowly got sick, died and came back. Second zombie showed this kick ass rip out of his chest, so it was kind of obvious. New guy said he became a zombie because this cute succubus kissed him. The other zombies got jealous and refused to moan at him any longer.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Can you teleport to a map you have already visited, or do you have to walk through all the maps to get there?

Want to get to this shilon village...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes