Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
You realize that game is pretty much on brain storm moment (since this is alpha stage)
What.The.Hell.Are.You.Talking.About?

You obviously don't know how brain storming actually works xD
You brain storm ideas, thoughts. You sit down with people in front of a board of some kind and gather what everyone thinks about stuff. You can, for example, organize a poll to pick the next enemy etc. Make a discussion. Essentially, you don't do shit other than gathering ideas for the time being.

If you implement the idea, it is no longer a brain storm - it is a functional implementation. It is a feature that someone has invested (or wasted) time on. Also, to emphasize my point - Kairi rarely, if ever, removes stuff once implemented (did it once - with fly animation rework in GH1). What you have here is essentially what will be in the final game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trust me on that. I've been there from the very beginning of GH1 and it is exactly the same story all over again :D

Can anyone post link already lol
Don't multipost with one sentences. It looks weird and clutters the thread. Quoting exists for a reason.

WojciechW

Jun 25, 2018
What.The.Hell.Are.You.Talking.About?

You obviously don't know how brain storming actually works xD
You brain storm ideas, thoughts. You sit down with people in front of a board of some kind and gather what everyone thinks about stuff. You can, for example, organize a poll to pick the next enemy etc. Make a discussion. Essentially, you don't do shit other than gathering ideas for the time being.

If you implement the idea, it is no longer a brain storm - it is a functional implementation. It is a feature that someone has invested (or wasted) time on. Also, to emphasize my point - Kairi rarely, if ever, removes stuff once implemented (did it once - with fly animation rework in GH1). What you have here is essentially what will be in the final game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trust me on that. I've been there from the very beginning of GH1 and it is exactly the same story all over again :D

Don't multipost with one sentences. It looks weird and clutters the thread. Quoting exists for a reason.
What was fly rework???

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Seems to me there's more than just succubus action in this update.

One step closer to pregnancy. I noticed a few animations last updates had belly (cum)inflation. I'm guessing next update or two will be pregnancy. Also cool to note the console addition for debug though not much support for it.

And yea I wish the fly enemy would make a real comeback (one of my favorites, I love small harassment enemies) other than just the boss fight loss which I missed. Too lazy to restart and to get to fight. I'm looking forward to boss re-fights.

I don't mind re-using assets I encourage it. Sure we've seen them and not as exciting, but it is the same world and story plus its the map and stage challenge that's most fun. Every year they come out with a "new" model of car which is 90% same as the old with a shiny new paint color but we still call it new.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
What was fly rework???
And yea I wish the fly enemy would make a real comeback (one of my favorites, I love small harassment enemies) other than just the boss fight loss which I missed. Too lazy to restart and to get to fight. I'm looking forward to boss re-fights.
Fly in GH1 had initially different animations for single and double fuck. It was changed few months before release, right before long hiatus for final polish and stuff. To be frank, it was changed to something worse because flies from that point on continue to be somewhat bugged (they finish their stuff and leave you indefinitely, while in the past they just looped correctly).

Still, I wish they would finally make a comeback because...

I don't mind re-using assets I encourage it. Sure we've seen them and not as exciting, but it is the same world and story plus its the map and stage challenge that's most fun. Every year they come out with a "new" model of car which is 90% same as the old with a shiny new paint color but we still call it new.
...because I don't mind re-using assets as well. Hell, game would be fun if they just build upon the previous game's assets to have more and more content. Problem here is with how Kairi approached animations. I've said it a few times but if you check the game assets with some unity explorer and reverse engineer it, you will realize that animations are just prerendered sequences/videos. There are no models in the game. Dez even said so in the comments two or three months ago.

Now, what does it mean? One thing is that their "precious" assets won't be leaked because there are none ingame. Yeay, win for the IP!
It also creates multiple different issues. First is that modding the game is close to impossible in any reasonable way and scope.
Second, making changes to animations by Kairi/Dez is overcomplicated because they need to prerender stuff elsewhere and instead of just switching models, they need to redo a lot of things (to avoid clipping etc.). I have some vague idea of what they're using for animating and modelling that makes the process a pain in the ass. Anyway, scalling up is not that easy for them and that's their deliberate decision to make it so. Ehhhh....

Seems to me there's more than just succubus action in this update.

One step closer to pregnancy. I noticed a few animations last updates had belly (cum)inflation. I'm guessing next update or two will be pregnancy. Also cool to note the console addition for debug though not much support for it.
The more I see the pregnancy mechanic, the less optimistic I am about it. Seems like there's a lot of pointless stuff around it behind the scenes.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Oh another vore monster? I like that! But not much to see indeed...

But if there's a new hero here, I won't say no...

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
For those who are too lazy to do own research: 0.31 is another rather uninteresting update. :sleep:

Changelog:

New areas added: "Lake" and "Lake Bottom Cave".
New enemy added: "Undersea People" (octopus).
New enemy added: "Giant Fish".
Combination grab technique added to Succubus.
Blank support for Succubus grab attacks (standing grabs and combination grabs only).
An animation of a Succubus kissing a regular man added.
Intravaginal insemination scene added.
Voice correction for some H-anime.
Key configuration added to options screen.
Minimap function added. Added "Forgotten People in Clothes", "Hand of Eleanor", "Undersea People", and "Giant Fish" to Summon Anywhere.
Console function added.
Price increase when purchasing summoning rights with money.
Chinese language implemented for Madman G event.
Many other corrections.

Also, 0.31a has multiple bugs, hence why there is already a 0.31b lol.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Dayum, I was double right. We have something bizarre AND boring! Haha, succubus is probably the worst utilized enemies possible - essentially vampire 0.5 prealpha xD
Nah! Succubus is best!

Yuri for the win! XD

Also: Did they now do something about that Fly Game over?

Or just the general Fly enemies?

shock_value2

Oct 27, 2019
...because I don't mind re-using assets as well. Hell, game would be fun if they just build upon the previous game's assets to have more and more content. Problem here is with how Kairi approached animations. I've said it a few times but if you check the game assets with some unity explorer and reverse engineer it, you will realize that animations are just prerendered sequences/videos. There are no models in the game. Dez even said so in the comments two or three months ago.

Now, what does it mean? One thing is that their "precious" assets won't be leaked because there are none ingame. Yeay, win for the IP!
It also creates multiple different issues. First is that modding the game is close to impossible in any reasonable way and scope.
Second, making changes to animations by Kairi/Dez is overcomplicated because they need to prerender stuff elsewhere and instead of just switching models, they need to redo a lot of things (to avoid clipping etc.). I have some vague idea of what they're using for animating and modelling that makes the process a pain in the ass. Anyway, scalling up is not that easy for them and that's their deliberate decision to make it so. Ehhhh....

It's also worth mentioning it could be cheaper for the devs to have everything pre-rendered if the character isn't a "fully custom" made character. If Ari was a DAZ genesis 3 model (For example) with other character morphs mashed together, they might have to pay for additional licensing of the used morphs / models and for distribution.

You don't really have to crack the game open to see everything is per-rendered. You can quickly tell by how the characters in the game are "pixelated" if you zoom in. You won't have that kind of problem if you had a 3D model in the game.

ELAKC

Jul 19, 2021
1717258368858.png where can I get this sence? I tried talk to the boy in store and exchange a drug from blakcmarket,after defeat his farther,nothing happend

jackiexd

Jul 1, 2020
View attachment 3694223 where can I get this sence? I tried talk to the boy in store and exchange a drug from blakcmarket,after defeat his farther,nothing happend
this sence is when you open the door .the event will happen.after deafeat his father.you will got the sence ...
after you come to blakcmarket to buy the medicine.and the medicine is not work.then kill the zombie.
the boy will sell some item...

greygoose21

Oct 20, 2017
are we close to any release date? I remember fully funding this game on ci-en for 3K yen when it started in like 2021.

Reactions: EZOX

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
are we close to any release date? I remember fully funding this game on ci-en for 3K yen when it started in like 2021.
Check in two years from now. That's about how long it will probably take from what we can see. Maybe 1.5year.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes