Erbluhende

Jun 22, 2019
Dev says new trial version will be released around 25-29th of this month (unrelated to the free demo they put out.)

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I played the first game and gotta say Kairi Soft knows what they're doing.(y) This is gonna be a big and solid game but it'll probably take like 1 or 2 years to be finished completely. First game had a lot of expansions.

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
I played the first game and gotta say Kairi Soft knows what they're doing.(y) This is gonna be a big and solid game but it'll probably take like 1 or 2 years to be finished completely. First game had a lot of expansions.
Yeah If I remember correctly he even said in one of the updates that we're likely to get full version around 2023. I don't mind it - the guy know what he's doing and makes one of the most high quality hentai side scrollers out there, so it's worth the wait.

Reactions: La-Pucelle-27

HFalx

May 8, 2020
What is the new content?
I saw some areas from a very old Beta (with the fat orcs) and arrived at the new village, but there seems to be nothing there except a bar that I can't enter, some NPCs and one thug enemy.

how do you get the wine again from the female merchant?
I think, in some old version, you needed to combine an apple with some other item (some bottle?) in the item menu. But I don't know where to get that other item now.

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
What is the new content?
I saw some areas from a very old Beta (with the fat orcs) and arrived at the new village, but there seems to be nothing there except a bar that I can't enter, some NPCs and one thug enemy.
It goes a bit past that. I'm not sure exactly how I got into the bar. I just went back and talked to the chick at the save point. There's an event there that you can trigger. And then there's a bro to the right of the thug that opens up a couple more maps looks like a slum area which leads to a little tribe city or something.

HFalx

May 8, 2020
It goes a bit past that. I'm not sure exactly how I got into the bar. I just went back and talked to the chick at the save point. There's an event there that you can trigger. And then there's a bro to the right of the thug that opens up a couple more maps looks like a slum area which leads to a little tribe city or something.
Okay, got it. I think you need to donate (?) some money to that woman in that one house and then you can actually enter after trying a few times and/or talking to the guard again.

New scenes with the tribal warriors are pretty good. Not innovative but well done with the right amount of roughness. I hope the game will include a few more gang-bang scenes soon.
And hopefully there will be an option to deactivate objects in the foreground, because rocks, gras, barrels and other random crap blocking my hentai is rather suboptimal, especially with how the developer tends to litter his maps with way too much junk.

baniwiwik

Sep 10, 2021
What is the new content?

I think, in some old version, you needed to combine an apple with some other item (some bottle?) in the item menu. But I don't know where to get that other item now.
How do you arrive at the new village? I'm stuck at the merchant girl after the orc map

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes