Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How can I go to the new area with this release? (Part 7b)?
If you played all the previous demo versions, you should be aware of some areas. First, go till you reach the end of I think demo 6...you will enter the area of deep forest which should be known to you from demo 3 (the one with big Orcs and basic alchemy mechanics).
Don't go down the road into the cave because that's a dead end for now (unless you want to see that barebones alchemy in action). Instead, right at the entrance to the cave, jump onto the higher platform (rock shelf) and go right from there. You'll reach an area with lots of light and another big Orc. If you try to approach him, it will trigger a long-ass cutscene, throwing you between a few areas, putting you in the new village at the end of it.
Remember that you can't go back here if you teleport back into the previous areas because the cutscene won't trigger, so make a copy of you save once you are in the village.

Reactions: lordloxi

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Hey guys, a noob question but, how do you escape the sky fortress?

I can't get out of it
I don't quite remember what triggers it either talking to the angel guy outside of trying to jump off the cliff but when yo did what's requiered you can go back inside and talk with your angel gal pal before you can continue to the right to the library.
Talk to the librarian, collect the sparkly object that appears and you will find yourself outside at the edge again.
There you use chant and then use your new skill to fly off.

During my first try it didn't work so I simply reloaded and repeated the process and it worked.

Reactions: La-Pucelle-27

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I've just found out there is a scene with baby orc at early parts of the game btw. If you crouch and wait, Airi pats the small orc but then orc starts doing dirty things to her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I've just found out there is a scene with baby orc at early parts of the game btw. If you crouch and wait, Airi pats the small orc but then orc starts doing dirty things to her :ROFLMAO:

:D(y)Well Congratulation on your discovery. You found a pair of tits.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, lets not get to personal attacks friends, thats not cool. As for that baby orc scene, iirc its not new to the latest demo. Most straightforward scenes are easy to find but others like this one maybe not, i think the dev hints to them in his ci-en articles, you can check it out, and you can use deepl for a better translation. Also in ulmf they share information too.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes