jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
i don't know why when i ask a simple question
people adding every type of meaning to it
he said that and i thought for a second he's really is a kid

Last edited:

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Here are the MTL files from 5a if somebody wants to try to do something with them.

They still translate some stuff, but seem to also lock up some stuff on 7b.

Reactions: nb097

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
For those without a free DLSite account, this is a Google translated excerpt from the update post:

Contents
  • This is a continuation of Part.8.
  • New scenario "Tavern raid to Heidel"
  • "Succubus" , which appeared only in Part.2, is back.
  • Added 2 hole insertion to "Parasitic Soldier".
  • 3 new enemies "Mysterious Giant" "Meat One" "Lower Knight"
  • New H event "Defeated in a bar attack"
  • Add friend function! You can fight with Bran at this event.
  • New technique "Parii" added
  • Added a conversation backlog function that allows you to copy sentences
  • Event skip function (part)
  • Fixed soul gems that are not used in the growth tree to be saved.
And some more:

important point
  • The operation may be heavy depending on the PC environment. As a result, the game may not progress.
    If you say "the operation is heavy or the game stops", change the image quality from "Option" on the title screen.
    Since it is currently under development, I think we will set weight reduction and / or weight reduction options in the future.
  • The story from the village is a sub-event that deviates from the main story. I didn't have enough time to tell the main story. Please note that the whole story has been roughened as we are forcibly proceeding to the town.
  • Each area is incomplete. There are some places that I can't go to, but I will complete it in a later update.
  • FPS can be seen by pressing the F11 key. Around 60 is normal for "Ultra" and "High", and around 30 for "Medium" and "Low". If it is low, consider lowering the image quality setting.
  • The maximum level is currently 11.
  • The number of experienced people display was deleted once because there was no time to set the operation.
  • Currently, prostitution can only be done with save data from Part.6. The number of people who can prostitute from Part.6 has not increased.
  • You can use the F12 key to recover your physical strength and return to the savepoint, but it is not recommended because we have not confirmed the operation so much. Especially during events.
  • The save data folder is "GuiltyHell2_alpha_Data / Save / save" . Notice that there is a lowercase save folder inside the Save folder.

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
part 8:

This update has got a lot more hot scenes for sure, a duo defeat with Bran in the Bar, more parasitic knight scenes, and straight-up vore with the Giant.
I don't know if that may be a turn-off for most people but looks like Kairi is looking to have more variety.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
part 8:
Pixeldrain

This update has got a lot more hot scenes for sure, a duo defeat with Bran in the Bar, more parasitic knight scenes, and straight-up vore with the Giant.
I don't know if that may be a turn-off for most people but looks like Kairi is looking to have more variety.
Thank you very much friend.

Btw, does anyone know what this refers to?

• Currently, prostitution can only be done with save data from Part.6. The number of people who can prostitute from Part.6 has not increased.

Do i copy and paste a save from ver.6 or what

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
got a question how do i suggest a new game thread? i saw the process of making a new thread but it lost me almost instantly

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes