ujian01

Nov 17, 2018
if its the same as alpha part 3
At a map where u can fight an orc, there is a platform that you can jump to. From there you can go to next map and trigger a girl mage event. Follow her and she will bring you to next map
Bug : for some reason, i cant move my character after event is end

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
how do you get the wine again from the female merchant?
Unfortunately you can't buy it. I believe when you talk to her the first time she gives you a "yeast" item. If you go into your inventory and select the apples you pick up from the orc areas around the merchant, you can "use" them to make apple juice. Combine the apple juice with the yeast to make apple cider (the alcohol item). If you talk to the female merchant after you make it, you can buy stuff from her (keys, aphrodisiac, condoms). But you can't buy the alcohol.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Unfortunately you can't buy it. I believe when you talk to her the first time she gives you a "yeast" item. If you go into your inventory and select the apples you pick up from the orc areas around the merchant, you can "use" them to make apple juice. Combine the apple juice with the yeast to make apple cider (the alcohol item). If you talk to the female merchant after you make it, you can buy stuff from her (keys, aphrodisiac, condoms). But you can't buy the alcohol.
Thanks but finally found how i can buy from her again just need to combine two apples and kill the top orc before the castle scene kill it until it drops the yeast or whatsitcalled.

Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone. Here you can make it so that the preview image in front of the H scene is shown not only for the first time? The first part was on the menu, there was a special ability.

Reactions: RobThom88

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bruh, MC does the Chunli kick(down, back, forward + kick). It melts everything like a butter.
PS: Also you can skip the dialogues by holding the ''down'' button without worrying about choosing an unwanted conversation.
Thanks for the info.

Since you've played the game, do you know if there's any tentacles yet?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I Dont know about your controller. But for machine translation, only need copy all files from Bepinex. The folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini.
Can you (or anyone else here) share said Bepinex folder? Not seeing any obvious links that include that from scrolling through this thread or its older doppelganger.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Can you (or anyone else here) share said Bepinex folder? Not seeing any obvious links that include that from scrolling through this thread or its older doppelganger.
For the last version, the autotranslator plugin doesn't work. Work with the menu inventory, but when you talk with somes npc, the game crashes.

Reactions: nb097

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
For the last version, the autotranslator plugin doesn't work. Work with the menu inventory, but when you talk with somes npc, the game crashes.
Damn, alright, thanks.

Had managed to find ReiPatcher as well as manually installing BepInEx and the autotranslator plugin just to discover that both suffer the issue that dialog-based things seemed to hose it. Hoped against hope that maybe I was just borking it. Oh well :/

Hopefully the next update plays nicer :p

• Sad
Reactions: chesire

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm, you forgot the money coming from patreons over the years of such development.
No, you act too quickly and that's probably why you are not rich. You must break even the basic improvements into parts. Better yet, try to delete/lobotomise the existing features, readd them later in the unchanged form and claim it was reworked. There, you can now claim to be a Patreon-level H-developer or your average electronic company (like Apple or GoPro).
Don't thank me, consider it to be a freebie before I release a book about (but only chapter/month for my "lovely" patreons).
I was complimenting the first game.
A lot of great games are JUST A PROVEN FORMULA, done well.
Every version of Counter Strike, is WHAT YOU WANT from a counter strike game.

If you are having a hard time getting things done IN A TIMELY FASHION,
maybe you are trying TOO MUCH for your available time or resources.
You can EXPEDITE THAT, by just FOCUSING on the BEST PARTS of your formula.
And then you can get your product to your customer quicker,
and earn money to make loftier products next time.

I Dont know about your controller. But for machine translation, only need copy all files from Bepinex. The folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini.
Thanks for the info.
Ever since MS introduced stupid XBOX controllers into the gaming sphere,
its WAAY more complicated then it should be for every game to just work with a controller every time.
Something about these updates is changing the controller protocol, and mine worked on some,
and then doesn't again.

One of these days I'll just have to throw 120 bucks at teh newest Xbox controller with a PC dongle I guess.
(Although I've got my eye on a cheap Chinese knockoff for 30)

Last edited:

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
I was complimenting the first game.
A lot of great games are JUST A PROVEN FORMULA, done well.
Every version of Counter Strike, is WHAT YOU WANT from a counter strike game.

If you are having a hard time getting things done IN A TIMELY FASHION,
maybe you are trying TOO MUCH for your available time or resources.
You can EXPEDITE THAT, by just FOCUSING on the BEST PARTS of your formula.
And then you can get your product to your customer quicker,
and earn money to make loftier products next time.

Thanks for the info.
Ever since MS introduced stupid XBOX controllers into the gaming sphere,
its WAAY more complicated then it should be for every game to just work with a controller every time.
Something about these updates is changing the controller protocol, and mine worked on some,
and then doesn't again.

One of these days I'll just have to throw 120 bucks at teh newest Xbox controller with a PC dongle I guess.
(Although I've got my eye on a cheap Chinese knockoff for 30)
those patreon, ci-en and other etc. developers are acting like they are professional company and their games takes usually years for just a quick demo such a money leechers they are :/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes