HFalx

May 8, 2020
Still haven't fully "beaten" the demo, but is it just me or does this crash or softlock every few steps for the most minor reasons?
  • Falling down after seeing the first angel sometimes kinda softlocks you while the camera doesn't follow
  • Fight against the 3 angels sometimes doesn't register all enemies being dead, softlock
  • Opening the chest right of the old woman after succubus-boss hard-locks the game on the first option
  • Backtracking after finding the fairies hard-locks you in a weird way in that you seem to be in some invisible menu?
  • Looking into the bushes before that slutty girl is there makes lewd noises appear but nothing happens and hard-lock
  • Game Over's also teleport you to the first map, character is invisible and then softlock?
Also weird behavior like the bandits moving at a snails pace and generally shit enemy behavior design. The angels are just pointlessly annoying.
The new big-tiddie auntie design is growing on me and I'm glad that the enemy designs are less disguisting overall, but it looks like this will be super unpolished to the point of being barely playable for a while, just like the first one...

Reactions: Super_Nova-

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Still haven't fully "beaten" the demo, but is it just me or does this crash or softlock every few steps for the most minor reasons?
  • Falling down after seeing the first angel sometimes kinda softlocks you while the camera doesn't follow
  • Fight against the 3 angels sometimes doesn't register all enemies being dead, softlock
  • Opening the chest right of the old woman after succubus-boss hard-locks the game on the first option
  • Backtracking after finding the fairies hard-locks you in a weird way in that you seem to be in some invisible menu?
  • Looking into the bushes before that slutty girl is there makes lewd noises appear but nothing happens and hard-lock
  • Game Over's also teleport you to the first map, character is invisible and then softlock?
Also weird behavior like the bandits moving at a snails pace and generally shit enemy behavior design. The angels are just pointlessly annoying.
The new big-tiddie auntie design is growing on me and I'm glad that the enemy designs are less disguisting overall, but it looks like this will be super unpolished to the point of being barely playable for a while, just like the first one...
The first one was actually pretty playable for the most part even in it's early stages, coming from someone who supported this dev since their Enty days

This one the other hand... I guess a development cycle of nearly 7 to 8 years contributes to the game being polished but still.........

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Question:-
Okey. i know its too early to ask for some translation but i am eager to know what was the discussion between Ari and Noir. Any one understand Japanese in here. i am really desperate to see my favorite ''Noir'' in some H action. Or is there any Choice to switch characters already?
Anyone got any Clue.

2nd- is there a possibility of getting an uncensored version, or was there any uncensored version in Guilty Hell A1.

3rd- Which are the Characters, can be involved in Prostitution show in game, i was able to use the skill only with The Guys with in the Hut in the jungle area and that mini Destroyer Man standing aloof.

chick_py

Mar 4, 2021
[QUOTE = "Lyonal, bài đăng: 6844280, thành viên: 279286"]
Phiên bản mới nhất của bản demo.

Không phải là một fan hâm mộ của bất kỳ hình ảnh động mới nào, khá cơ bản. Tôi vẫn nghĩ rằng người sói có hình ảnh động tốt nhất cho đến nay so với phần còn lại.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
U are good boy :) thank u so muchhh

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Oww yeah hez a gud boi... ow yey... WHAT...:LOL:
[QUOTE = "Lyonal, post: 6844280, member: 279286"]
The latest version of the demo.

Not a fan of any of the new animations, pretty basic. I still think werewolves have the best animation so far compared to the rest.
U are good boy :) thank u so muchhh
[/QUOTE]

HFalx

May 8, 2020
The first one was actually pretty playable for the most part even in it's early stages, coming from someone who supported this dev since their Enty days

This one the other hand... I guess a development cycle of nearly 7 to 8 years contributes to the game being polished but still.........
Yeah, I meant the beta versions of the first one. The finished game was pretty solid, despite the clunky gameplay and messy area design, but it also looked misguided in the first few years of development, with only disguisting enemy-designs and barely any good H-Content (mostly just licking and groping or insects), aside from being very buggy.
Hopefully this will also reach a stable point with time.

Having played a bit more I can at least say that the scenes with the "humanoids", especially bandits and the werewolf are really yummy. Ferocious ground-raep from the werewolf is extremely well done with the varied phases and Airi's visible helpessness.
I hope that the badass archer girl will also get some good scenes of that kind later.

Does anyone know what are the additional rewards on Ci-en about? There is something written about gifs of not yet implemented scenes, but are they worth it?

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I meant the beta versions of the first one. The finished game was pretty solid, despite the clunky gameplay and messy area design, but it also looked misguided in the first few years of development, with only disguisting enemy-designs and barely any good H-Content (mostly just licking and groping or insects), aside from being very buggy.
Hopefully this will also reach a stable point with time.

Having played a bit more I can at least say that the scenes with the "humanoids", especially bandits and the werewolf are really yummy. Ferocious ground-raep from the werewolf is extremely well done with the varied phases and Airi's visible helpessness.
I hope that the badass archer girl will also get some good scenes of that kind later.

Does anyone know what are the additional rewards on Ci-en about? There is something written about gifs of not yet implemented scenes, but are they worth it?
No.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Does 0.5a ends with the succubus goddess fight?
I mean I have read "End or trial" or something in the dialog after the fight.

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
How do you get to the human town that was in demo 3 and lower? or has that been removed from demo 5 and 6?
I'm going to assume after learning about the shift spell is that it's been removed. (as the town is not available as a teleport location, even though I've reached the end of demo 6) If that's the case, is demo 4 still available somewhere? (Note, I am subscribed to the maker on ci-en, but not far enough back to have gotten that demo)

Last edited:

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
How do you unlock the prostitution skill? I equip the prostitute stone or whatever from the end of the demo and I can see the command appear in the menu, but it has a little lock icon and I can't "equip" it.

Nevermind. You press C to switch between the abilities while holding shift haha

Last edited:

danonymous031

May 7, 2020
How do you unlock the prostitution skill? I equip the prostitute stone or whatever from the end of the demo and I can see the command appear in the menu, but it has a little lock icon and I can't "equip" it.

Nevermind. You press C to switch between the abilities while holding shift haha
Where do you get the skill? I can't seem to find it

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
Can someone share Part.6e please? Fixes lots of buggy parts with the earlier version

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
cmon guys, stop using shithostings, use fking torrents omg!
You are retarded maidude.
Nobody will use torrents here because it's too easy to pinpoint these days.
Also, anonhosting is taking care of the legal aspect of the whole process - in most countries you can download but you can't share even a byte of data back (which is the whole idea of P2P). There, I've explained to you 2 main reasons why most won't bother with torrents.
Need a third reason? I myself don't like to be kept on hold for too long and most people don't seed after downloading so it would die in a day or two.

BTW, I was and still am able to download it in less than 15min, can't see what's the problem...

kastorpush

Apr 26, 2019
Nobody will use torrents here because it's too easy to pinpoint these days.
thats gonna be a big problem for fat dumb white bois living in S-rank countries lol.
legal aspect
just use fokin vpn babe, or configure your bt client properly.

I personally dont care about speed at all, the thing is your link will be down in a week or couple.
availability is more important.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes