derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
You know, that's exactly what UmaiNeko, the dev of the fairy flower/heart/blonde one whatever its name is is doing, lmao XD

Reactions: RobThom88

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
The machine translation from 5a seems to swap in over 6g.

I downloaded both, installed 6g, opened up 5a and dragged all files from 5a into the 6g folder.
And then when the conflict window opens, keep all files from 6g.

Thats probably not the correct way to do it, but it worked.
And now my controller is working, that was not working in 5a.

Reactions: mycroft107

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
OR, just take everything from the first one,
update a few costumes here or there,
a french maid costume, a nun costume,
rearrange a few levels and monsters here or there,
and BANISH THAT MOSAIC ISHT!

Wahla!
The superduper twice even better sequel!
...and straighten out the goofy controls.
Hmmm, you forgot the money coming from patreons over the years of such development.
No, you act too quickly and that's probably why you are not rich. You must break even the basic improvements into parts. Better yet, try to delete/lobotomise the existing features, readd them later in the unchanged form and claim it was reworked. There, you can now claim to be a Patreon-level H-developer or your average electronic company (like Apple or GoPro).
Don't thank me, consider it to be a freebie before I release a book about (but only chapter/month for my "lovely" patreons).

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
The machine translation from 5a seems to swap in over 6g.

I downloaded both, installed 6g, opened up 5a and dragged all files from 5a into the 6g folder.
And then when the conflict window opens, keep all files from 6g.

Thats probably not the correct way to do it, but it worked.
And now my controller is working, that was not working in 5a.
I Dont know about your controller. But for machine translation, only need copy all files from Bepinex. The folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini.

Reactions: RobThom88

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Just an FYI. The Anonfiles link on the OP post has been hacked. It has a fake password protected file and my anti-virus detected virus on it.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Some kind of new free trial update is out on Kairi`s blog.
Kinda butchered version, as I understood, only with 3 enemies, and without any story.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes