Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
  • ◆ Changes and corrections in 26d
  • Airi falls from the rooftop during the battle against the giant Eleanor.

• ◆ Changes and corrections in 26c
  • Fixed: >Arena Gets Stuck After Winning in Restricted Mode Stats**
  • Fixed: Display of unique names of enemies.
  • Fixed: Moving sideways during an aerial attack does not stop when you release the arrow keys.
  • Fix: Heel drop sends enemies flying to the other side.
  • Added: Celestial Soldier Down Strangling (only visible in the Grab List List)
  • Change: Normal face image of Eos
This was how Edge translated it for me. Make of it what you will

baneado344

Apr 26, 2020
It's not shaming if someone says "fuck you" straight forward. It means they despise the person's kinks and have no time and energy to waste insulting or shaming the person.

Now if someone points out that you enjoying watching someone die for your sexual release is fucked up and you're a sick person for even thinking that then it's definitely shaming.
its really implied, you dont have to read an essay to get the point

but whatever, not gonna start an argument here

Jan 14, 2020
Anyone can help me pls i have no idea how to progress any of the main quests. View attachment 3245377
don't worry.. you're not alone.
"The world above ground" exact location is sort of buggy.. you follow the blue diamond and it leads you to nowhere..
when it's supposed to be the exact map where the quest should take place, the diamond indicator will give you "?"
it's very unclear what the quests are for in this game..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.26d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
don't worry.. you're not alone.
"The world above ground" exact location is sort of buggy.. you follow the blue diamond and it leads you to nowhere..
when it's supposed to be the exact map where the quest should take place, the diamond indicator will give you "?"
it's very unclear what the quests are for in this game..
That's why I'm waiting for v1.0 and full translation

Reactions: Yann33

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Anyone can help me pls i have no idea how to progress any of the main quests. View attachment 3245377
Yeah I found starting over from the beginning helps, "The World Aboveground" is supposed to be done right near the start so it should crossed off as finished.

Also, we really need more of this translated and there are bugs STILL all over the place.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you, I was able to find it. Like you said, it only happens if the tentacle Vortis defeats Airi using his dash attack. It was quite difficult to make it happen. I guess it's to make sure that people don't see it by accident. It's honestly pretty tame and might not be inline with the lore since Airi is supposed to be immortal.
Airi is not indestructable though. Mutant-Voltis is implied to crunch her really hard and essentially "digest her" into essence. Also, based on what Kairi said, she is getting weaker if "touched" by non-divine men...to the point of getting mortal (like in slavery bad endings).

BTW, this months update is supposedly about gang rape but nothing solid other than that. I hope it will be a better sequence than "Shelter Event" from GH1.

bonanzacream

Oct 1, 2018
So remember that duo of the fat guy and his knife bro who abduct our lovely archer in game 2, that was included a few updates ago?
Well in the first game they also made an appearance and bad ending against them sees Airi dropped in a cooking pot.
We don't ever see anything beyond that but the implication is there.
Where even is that in GH1?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Where even is that in GH1?
Spider house, after you finish the Chibi Gori (small, creepy spider-summoning fella that is super clingy to Airi).
After you defeat him, move around the house to find a hidden "kitchen". That's where both the OB/CD guy and his Butcher boyfriend are at.

This entire area (the Spider House) is a side quest if I recall.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes