M3tallic@

Jul 1, 2021
mostly the story goes on. You meet 2 intermediate opponents. Eleanor, or at least one of those people. later the guy with the sword you meet in the pub, he turns into an ugly monster, that's it

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone knows what´s new? :unsure:
mostly the story goes on. You meet 2 intermediate opponents. Eleanor, or at least one of those people. later the guy with the sword you meet in the pub, he turns into an ugly monster, that's it
It's not Eleanor but Mystina. Eleanor is a vampire lady from the ending of GH1 that was present only during cutscenes in GH2.

First "new" enemy is the evil dryad Mystina that was present in the first game as well but she wasn't anything special back then. She can grab and strangle you from below and that's it...or you can keep getting hit by her poison darts and when the meter fills up, you get a first case of instant death from the in-game mechanic - and become a fleshy tree of sorts, forced to orgasm. Actually that's quite an interesting mechanic that might see interesting use with other enemies (like you can't let them cum in you or it's insta-death etc.).

Second "new" enemy is Voltis from the previous demo. After you beat his ass in the forest and after you beat the dryad, you find him infected with tentacle zombie bandits. He will fight you for like 20% of his health and then he will transform into an uber-tenta-zombie which has 4 sets of animations using his tentacles but they are semi-locked so you can't switch between sets as easily as you could so far.
What is unique about him is the fact that if you get hit by him and die (you can't die from being grabbed!), he will use the fourth hentai animation - literally eating you whole using one of his tentacles. It's actually the first case of Airi really dying because she was only implied to die so far, even in the worst case scenario (like in GH1, with butcher and fat guy in the kitchen, wanting to cook her alive but not showing it happen).

Last edited:

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
It's not Eleanor but Mystina. Eleanor is a vampire lady from the ending of GH1 that was present only during cutscenes in GH2.

First "new" enemy is the evil dryad Mystina that was present in the first game as well but she wasn't anything special back then. She can grab and strangle you from below and that's it...or you can keep getting hit by her poison darts and when the meter fills up, you get a first case of instant death from the in-game mechanic - and become a fleshy tree of sorts, forced to orgasm. Actually that's quite an interesting mechanic that might see interesting use with other enemies (like you can't let them cum in you or it's insta-death etc.).

Second "new" enemy is Voltis from the previous demo. After you beat his ass in the forest and after you beat the dryad, you find him infected with tentacle zombie bandits. He will fight you for like 20% of his health and then he will transform into an uber-tenta-zombie which has 4 sets of animations using his tentacles but they are semi-locked so you can't switch between sets as easily as you could so far.
What is unique about him is the fact that if you get hit by him and die (you can't die from being grabbed!), he will use a fourth hentai animation - literally eating you whole using one of his tentacles. It's actually the first case of Airi really dying because she was only implied to die so far, even in the worst case scenario (like in GH1, with butcher and fat guy in the kitchen, wanting to cook her alive but not showing it happen).
Sorry to bother... I saved the game right before the dyrad but it did not saved(if i restear the game the last save its not loaded) could you provide me the save before the dyrad boss? Thank you.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry to bother... I saved the game right before the dyrad but it did not saved(if i restear the game the last save its not loaded) could you provide me the save before the dyrad boss? Thank you.
I think autosave and the lowest saves on the list are with Dryad and Voltis defeated already. Just teleport to this location
dddcc.PNG
and use reverse time skill (in the same way you use teleport) to restart the sequence with dryad (you will be thrown away to a neighbouring location and when you re-enter, the dryad will be there). Same thing to do with a new fight with Voltis :)

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
I think autosave and the lowest saves on the list are with Dryad and Voltis defeated already. Just teleport to this location
View attachment 2135444
and use reverse time skill (in the same way you use teleport) to restart the sequence with dryad (you will be thrown away to a neighbouring location and when you re-enter, the dryad will be there). Same thing to do with a new fight with Voltis :)

Zxcvbnmqwer

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 2135444
I would like to know where to download this latest version of the game, thanks bro

• Angry
Reactions: Buziol

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So I guess I'm a twit for not having figured it out myself already but... how does one use the apple?

I assume its there as a "restore health" item, I've figured out the basics of this game (how to slash, kick, jump, etc) but there are some things that still elude me and the lack of a controls layout doesn't help, lol.

EDIT: Also, once I've reached the castle and talked to everyone (not that I have a clue what they're saying) where do I go from there?

Gone to the rooftop and received something related to fire from shaman-looking person but at that point I'm unsure how to progress.

EDIT, EDIT: Moments after posting the edit, I figured out one needed to use a bedroll to sleep and progress, yay... though the original question still remains, lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Super_Nova-

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
I've been wanting to ask this since forever:
How do we use SPECIAL MAGIC? You notice there are 2 RED ORBs below Airi's Health & Mana Bar. How do I spend it to unleash Great Magic?

Note: I'm not referring to Fireball learned from the Magician Voltis.

_Hori_

Formerly 'ginto gargy'
Dec 19, 2017
is it possible to fight voltis again like in the version 11? is there any new defeat animation added?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
is it possible to fight voltis again like in the version 11? is there any new defeat animation added?
I wonder about the same - seems that after you defeat him for the first time, this area is not repeatable for that fight (which means that the game over scene with him tying you up and leaving for the big fly to fuck is also not repeatable after that point). The skill to time reverse that area isn't working.

His human version didn't get any new animations beside what was already present in v11. In fact, he has less attacks the second time you fight him (no longer dropping traps on stage), probably to make it faster for him to "transform" into a mutant version.

As for defeat, as I've said previously, there are two semi GO scenes.
1.) Dryad fills up toxin meter and it insta-kills you, turning you into a parasite tree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.) Tentacle-Voltis can eat you whole and absorb completely if he kills you using normal punches and not grabs (it's a hidden, fourth animation set).

Generally, I love that mutant-Voltis design since I always loved those infested monsters in the first GH. I feel like there's a wasted potential here though.
All three of his base animation sets are pretty much the same kinds of absorptions of life energy (with really minor fucking going on). His lesser friends at least try to penetrate Airi, while in GH1 they even did absorption and fucking at the same time (BigBoy, fat infested zombie, crawling infested). I mean, it is quite cool to see the enemy that is getting stronger while you get weaker...and to add violation at the same time would just be bueno :p

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I wonder about the same - seems that after you defeat him for the first time, this area is not repeatable for that fight (which means that the game over scene with him tying you up and leaving for the big fly to fuck is also not repeatable after that point). The skill to time reverse that area isn't working.

His human version didn't get any new animations beside what was already present in v11. In fact, he has less attacks the second time you fight him (no longer dropping traps on stage), probably to make it faster for him to "transform" into a mutant version.

As for defeat, as I've said previously, there are two semi GO scenes.
1.) Dryad fills up toxin meter and it insta-kills you, turning you into a parasite tree.
2.) Tentacle-Voltis can eat you whole and absorb completely if he kills you using normal punches and not grabs (it's a hidden, fourth animation set).

Generally, I love that mutant-Voltis design since I always loved those infested monsters in the first GH. I feel like there's a wasted potential here though.
All three of his base animation sets are pretty much the same kinds of absorptions of life energy (with really minor fucking going on). His lesser friends at least try to penetrate Airi, while in GH1 they even did absorption and fucking at the same time (BigBoy, fat infested zombie, crawling infested). I mean, it is quite cool to see the enemy that is getting stronger while you get weaker...and to add violation at the same time would just be bueno :p
Man gotta love the instant death mystina uses though it is kinda lack luster for her choke animation. kairi could have added a next scene after completely choking airi out but all in all seeing mystina back is awesome as for vortis he is good but he lacks some few different scenes in. to me personally kairi could have added some pregnancy here as a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Just how many trial left to real game???
Ehhhh.....it was told at least a dozen of times - no one knows. Predicted release date is in late 2023 but I highly doubt it's realistic at this point since it's info from like 1,5 year ago. Expect another 1,5-2 years unless some increase in speed happens.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Man gotta love the instant death mystina uses though
After dying to that scene several times I have to say I now find it highly annoying! :) Feels like the difficulty curve on the bosses has increased, the Witch burnt me to a cinder. Completed GH1 without many problems......

Reactions: CharlesYU85

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
After dying to that scene several times I have to say I now find it highly annoying! :) Feels like the difficulty curve on the bosses has increased, the Witch burnt me to a cinder. Completed GH1 without many problems......
Actually, unlike the Witch that was bugged and close to impossible to kill at first, Mystina is quite easy (and boring) after you figure her out.
First - she does almost no physical damage with her range attacks and the meter depletes quite fast (just need to stay away for like 5s).
She tries to shoot you - you get behind her and hit her. She is shooting in the air - you keep some distance. She burrows - you keep away from the exit hole. Repeat over and over again.

I'd say she is currently the most dissapointing boss simply because she is repetitive and lacks any serious content...again (she was an afterthought in GH1, being thrown in close to the end of the dev cycle).

Reactions: Dracis3D
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes