sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Guys I can't go to sleep it's just killing me that I don't know enough about Airi.

Who *is* she really? What is she the goddess of? What is the nature and origin of the title "Goddess of White"? Who, if any, were the gods or goddesses she is descended from? What is her purpose? What makes her so extraordinarily compassionate and humble? Why does she have a special bond with the fairies? Why did she incarnate in such a weakened state at the start of the first game? Why is she in captivity at the start of the second? Why did she have an adorable black top hat in the first game?

I dream of a day where Airi gains the power to cross universes into Aradia's and end her Night of Revenge. I dream of Airi bringing Aradia up to heaven, a good heaven not run by corrupt gods or goddeses, a place where women and girls can live together and help care for one another. All those poor victims Aradia met and befriended along the way, rescued and restored.

No more rape, no more suffering, no more cruelty. May Airi envelop Aradia in holy light and illuminate all of the darkness from her heart, and may Aradia teach Airi all about the human world in the way that only a teenage girl could.

The only "revenge" they should get should be crossing into our universe and punishing us for jerking off to their rapes and suffering

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Guys I can't go to sleep it's just killing me that I don't know enough about Airi.

Who *is* she really? What is she the goddess of? What is the nature and origin of the title "Goddess of White"? Who, if any, were the gods or goddesses she is descended from? What is her purpose? What makes her so extraordinarily compassionate and humble? Why does she have a special bond with the fairies? Why did she incarnate in such a weakened state at the start of the first game? Why is she in captivity at the start of the second? Why did she have an adorable black top hat in the first game?

I dream of a day where Airi gains the power to cross universes into Aradia's and end her Night of Revenge. I dream of Airi bringing Aradia up to heaven, a good heaven not run by corrupt gods or goddeses, a place where women and girls can live together and help care for one another. All those poor victims Aradia met and befriended along the way, rescued and restored.

No more rape, no more suffering, no more cruelty. May Airi envelop Aradia in holy light and illuminate all of the darkness from her heart, and may Aradia teach Airi all about the human world in the way that only a teenage girl could.

The only "revenge" they should get should be crossing into our universe and punishing us for jerking off to their rapes and suffering
someone find this lost kid's parents... he got lost in a adult site

Omdol

Aug 25, 2018
I cant figure out how to progress anymore. Im stuck with following things:

- The only remaining quest tells me to teleport to the fourth teleport spot of the first area, the small castle. I got some fire book from a lady on the roof, read it and got a fireskill. Now I dont know what to do next.
- The huge bossknight in the same castle has a heart above him when Im close, but I cant do anything with him either.
- Ive read about a bossfight against a guy who turns into some kind of plant infected guy, but I dont know how to get there.
- There should be a "Harlot" skill in the game, and I remember acquiring it in an earlier version, but I cant find it anymore.
- The innkeeper has a yellow chat option, but nothing happens when I choose it.

Any help would be much appreciated. :giggle:

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
I cant figure out how to progress anymore. Im stuck with following things:

- The only remaining quest tells me to teleport to the fourth teleport spot of the first area, the small castle. I got some fire book from a lady on the roof, read it and got a fireskill. Now I dont know what to do next.
- The huge bossknight in the same castle has a heart above him when Im close, but I cant do anything with him either.
- Ive read about a bossfight against a guy who turns into some kind of plant infected guy, but I dont know how to get there.
- There should be a "Harlot" skill in the game, and I remember acquiring it in an earlier version, but I cant find it anymore.
- The innkeeper has a yellow chat option, but nothing happens when I choose it.

Any help would be much appreciated. :giggle:

-For the fireskill, you need to go back to the first level and use it on the vines,(Teleport to the beginning place, enter the second area,go to the left and an icon will show that you need to use the fireball skill and it will open a new path.)
-The huge knight guy with the heart means you can use the harlot skill on him; You can get the harlot skill from the lady that sells aphrodisiacs,(On the dialogue selection, go with the debug one and choose the second dialogue option to get it.)

I've yet to find out the rest tho.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
if anyone is stuck looking for the three magic keys for the witch academy, one is in the mimic you find near the start of the area, another can be bought from the merchant in the area, and the third is found in a chest in a blue room where a virgin witch is sad she was doinked by a bald monk :(

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
if anyone is stuck looking for the three magic keys for the witch academy, one is in the mimic you find near the start of the area, another can be bought from the merchant in the area, and the third is found in a chest in a blue room where a virgin witch is sad she was doinked by a bald monk :(
thats where the demo ends unfortunately.. and you dont need to look for em, just buy the blue key 3 times.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Can you read Japanese?

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Can you read Japanese?
i have incredible l33t hacking skill where i use google to find a tool that can translate unity games on the fly
its called bepinex and i use the XUnity autotranslator

thats where the demo ends unfortunately.. and you dont need to look for em, just buy the blue key 3 times.
Yes, but presumably in the future we will need them, also i tried buying more but I could only buy one from the merchant

Last edited:

Nick501

Aug 6, 2017
i have incredible l33t hacking skill where i use google to find a tool that can translate unity games on the fly
its called bepinex and i use the XUnity autotranslator

Yes, but presumably in the future we will need them, also i tried buying more but I could only buy one from the merchant
How did you go about installing unity Autotranslator for the game? I've tried BepinEX route for this one and it didn't seem to work.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Heyoooo!

That gofile .15c that bunnies posted has a save in it that seems to be waaaay further than i could get in .15b.

download it while it lasts and enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes