tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Hey guys we got kairi dropping some info about the next demo which will definitely focus on the prostitution side of the game as well as a new feature here's the link.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
What's with people dissing Google Translate like it fucking up a translation a new thing in this thread? Plus how the fuck does the Google Translation quality of the developers post correlate with the game at all?

Reactions: Super_Nova-

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
yeah noted, i ll work on that advice.:geek:
one advice for you too, stop POPING UP into the discussion where you are not asked to give your opinion. i never referred to you as well as the other guy who just popped up from no where and started to do monitoring of the discussion.
Not sure why you imagine you have any authority whatsoever to gatekeep who participates in *any* public conversation on a public forum... :unsure:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
what are the steps for new content in VER 9 please?
go at the right side of village after fight scene in bar... u will meet a succubus, ignore her and keep moving... then u will meet a giant baby,, again... ignore him and keep moving forward,,, u'll know what to do after that

Reactions: LAKlek

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
yeah Right, i dont have any Authority to gatekeep participants in *NOT ALL* Public Conversations, But CERTAILLY to ones where i am the Respondent.
i am not trying, nor i tried, to correct anyone so far.
This being a PUBLIC Forum (which i am very well aware off- tried telling the same to others- that anyone one can express views in general)
Expressed my views related to Game Development ( Primarily English used by the Game developer to be specific- "the person ONLY") and Few Overly enthusiasts made it a personal issue and tried to TROLL me.
i wonder why they are so hurt ? did i point out any of them? Poked them, Bully Them ? or Even tried to troll them at first place?

Or are they themselves are The Game Developer? or may be a member of game dev team?
why reacted to me in a negative manner?
Now after all this i Become the PERSON IN AUTHORTY to respond back to them in same manner what so ever suited rightly. (to not gatekeep- what one think about the game and and areas of improvement in general) Trust me i tired being polite to all This far.( Still trying my best.) cant really promise how far i can keep up if i will be trolled further like this.

With this Statement- i made my view clear, No one here is A person in authority. and i will not be responding any more on this Fuck Shit.
thats a big paragraph.., chill dude,,your suggestion was on dlsite page where u wanted it to be in english coz u said u didnt understand it,, it wasn't about the game,, thats y people r replying u on that statement of yours,,anyway...now end this here and come to my country... that russian model will be revisiting soon ,, we will give her double penetration :ROFLMAO:you can hide your face in her cleavage,, thats how big they are :BootyTime:

Last edited:

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
go at the right side of village after fight scene in bar... u will meet a succubus, ignore her and keep moving... then u will meet a giant baby,, again... ignore him and keep moving forward,,, u'll know what to do after that
this area was so weird with the clone of Airi and the giant baby who eats a soldier, that I would not have thought to continue there. thanks dude

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
dodging it is quite hard it seems to activate at a certain distance, if you are high enough or far enough you can dodge it, however you can parry it, which is also quite hard, but yeah

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes