drzp202

Nov 4, 2020
Hmmm..

Hmmm.. so google lens is a good short term solution, well, there is more game Hounds of Meteor, this game is also in state of development, the best thing about this game is that the dev is again a japanese and he English is not his 1st language, so he is unable to do English Translations, but there are guys on f9 who do the translation and share it in the forum.
yea
Hmmm..

Hmmm.. so google lens is a good short term solution, well, there is more game Hounds of Meteor, this game is also in state of development, the best thing about this game is that the dev is again a japanese and he English is not his 1st language, so he is unable to do English Translations, but there are guys on f9 who do the translation and share it in the forum.
well google lens is working on this game, i dont know about other games but for this game, use google lens is short solution and machine translate, not 100% correct but better than nothing

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
im very lost here, how do you beat the witch boss, she use a skill that i cant dodge, i read something about a scroll but i cant seem to find one

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
ye that shit is undodgable but it acts like a grab you mash out to escape of it or else it will chip down your hp until it kills you, to avoid the high damage it does you need a roasting relief ointment but sence there aren't any pharmacies yet in the era where the game is set in you have to mix two stones of some kind to create it and then apply to the burnt area
and go nuts at her with the flash kick so you kill her early and hope for the best
that's pretty much it, amirite fellas?

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
ye that shit is undodgable but it acts like a grab you mash out to escape of it or else it will chip down your hp until it kills you, to avoid the high damage it does you need a roasting relief ointment but sence there aren't any pharmacies yet in the era where the game is set in you have to mix two stones of some kind to create it and then apply to the burnt area
and go nuts at her with the flash kick so you kill her early and hope for the best
that's pretty much it, amirite fellas?
do you know where can i get those stones?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Wait how did you get Gillia getting sex with black knight?
after defeating her....use wings of light and teleport to the new location in the 3rd column,, there will be a clock... press UP and it will teleport u outside ,,,, then just move forward and u will see black knight doing it with her,, teleport again and u can also see a zombie doing it with her

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes