derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
That's cool, I'm glad you like it. It's interesting. For me, it's kind of neutral. On one hand, it sort of disperses a bit of her mystery and greater-than-human nature. It's the first hard confirmation that she actually does speak. On another hand...her voice lines are also done very well. I have no issue with them, and she is just as hot to me. I'm curious about how this will develop. I might be a little about the presentation of her character eventually changing if lots of voice lines (including out of sex) are added later, but we'll see!
Ye you're completely right about that but since she sounds so hot hell i'm in for it. Also since i like game over dialogue like for example Noir's in GH1, though it is just a few lines here and there, but i like it.
Also Airi has ONE dialogue line in text too, now, i think with the kid of the father who is a zombie. I would love it if she speaks more. For example that bar scene where only Blanc speaks it would be hella awesome if Airi spoke too.

Reactions: sageproduct

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
that's basically it although there's an updated version of part 9 which would be 9e by now but the one uploaded was 9a
we are not missing much anyways in terms of bugfixing but from 9a to 9b he added facial expressions for gilia so ye THAT would be nice to see

Reactions: sageproduct

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i don't remember on which page i read this but someone said there was a red goblin type enemy which is not there in new updates,, is it true? :unsure:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
he want us to read Some Information to kill the new gal boss who is almost impossible to kill...
Dude. the game is in Fucken Japanese. HAAHA and he want to gather in game information.
is this possible for us to do some English Translation ourself.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
he want us to read Some Information to kill the new gal boss who is almost impossible to kill...
Dude. the game is in Fucken Japanese. HAAHA and he want to gather in game information.
is this possible for us to do some English Translation ourself.
like i said for third time you can just use scroll of light to kill the gal boss its easy and you dont need to cheat for it well as long as you have your part 7 or 8 saves.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
like i said for third time you can just use scroll of light to kill the gal boss its easy and you dont need to cheat for it well as long as you have your part 7 or 8 saves.
1st- Thanks for telling.
2nd- well i m sorry if the dev is making you pissed, because he's making you reply back to questions here. feel bad you had to say it 3 fuckin times, out of which i asked only once, also, i was concerned about the Information gathering thing which the Dev is speaking for the 9e Update likely in future. i didnt ask how to defeat that boss.
3rd- Chill Dude, its a platform where everybody ask Questions- if you feel it alright just respond to that, dont take no offence. if you okey, telling others-just tell them, Dont paste your supremacy - I SAID IT THREE TIMES, its okey. Cool Down. :geek:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Now My REAL QUESTION was- is there any way we can change these Japanese language into English, i THINK- by the end of the game, most of us will be familiar with the main story line of the game, having an updated English translation in the End will not leave it on the excitement sides. because visually we all be know what happened and whats coming next, but verbally it all will be blank...

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
1st- Thanks for telling.
2nd- well i m sorry if the dev is making you pissed, because he's making you reply back to questions here. feel bad you had to say it 3 fuckin times, out of which i asked only once, also, i was concerned about the Information gathering thing which the Dev is speaking for the 9e Update likely in future. i didnt ask how to defeat that boss.
3rd- Chill Dude, its a platform where everybody ask Questions- if you feel it alright just respond to that, dont take no offence. if you okey, telling others-just tell them, Dont paste your supremacy - I SAID IT THREE TIMES, its okey. Cool Down. :geek:
well true was just trying to help but well was a bit pissed before typing that so ill apologize.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Super_Nova-

drzp202

Nov 4, 2020
Now My REAL QUESTION was- is there any way we can change these Japanese language into English, i THINK- by the end of the game, most of us will be familiar with the main story line of the game, having an updated English translation in the End will not leave it on the excitement sides. because visually we all be know what happened and whats coming next, but verbally it all will be blank...
u can use google lens / translate using cam

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Super_Nova-

drzp202

Nov 4, 2020
last time playing on part 7b, but newest is part 9? it also include part 8 right? coz i skipped this part (8)

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
last time playing on part 7b, but newest is part 9? it also include part 8 right? coz i skipped this part (8)
Not all of it. The entire beginning section is missing, you start out falling from the sky after the fight against your corrupted friend now. But that one was the same in part 8 as itwas in 7 so you didn't miss anything there I believe.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm..
u can use google lens / translate using cam
Hmmm.. so google lens is a good short term solution, well, there is more game Hounds of Meteor, this game is also in state of development, the best thing about this game is that the dev is again a japanese and he English is not his 1st language, so he is unable to do English Translations, but there are guys on f9 who do the translation and share it in the forum.

lordloxi

Oct 26, 2017
It was a bit tedious but the dev has included something of a c/p in-game. When you want to translate the text, press F2 then press F1 to copy the text wall. Use Google Translate to read the text. That's what I did anyway.

Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes