RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Everything about her is so perfect. She's beautiful, her facial expressions are spot on, and her voice feels so real in the range of what's happening. You feel like all these things are really happening, and you get a sense for how she truly feels without any dialogue but just with her reactions. It doesn't depend on game over screens, so it feels completely connected with what you're doing.

It makes it even hotter that she's a goddess who's pure and mysterious and who doesn't get corrupted. You can't be completely sure of what she might be thinking. She's immortal, yet completely innocent at the same time. You're not even sure if she comprehends what's going on
Patrician taste my friend

Jan 5, 2020
The way to increase your health with cheatengine (at least in this version anyway) is to put your current health in search
Lose some health
Put the new number and hit next
You get one specific address double click it to add it to the list
Regenerate your health at checkpoint
Hit a new scan with your default maximum health
Find the address of the item you added to the list
Below of that address there is 2 item simmliar to it below you want to choose the 2nd one to change max hp its address ends with 8

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
Anyone kind enough to share the latest version part 9e?
Many bug fixes and some features were implemented such as the boss fire mage Gillia is now able to be defeated
without using cheat engine, which makes the game more playable albeit as a trial version

Reactions: sageproduct

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Many bug fixes and some features were implemented such as the boss fire mage Gillia is now able to be defeated
without using cheat engine, which makes the game more playable albeit as a trial version
so kairi made another updated part9? and i beat gillia with the scrolls of light thats without cheating just saying.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC
This is what the game needed
and she sounds so fucking HOT not like those squealing pigs
yeah i'm looking at you mistletear
That's cool, I'm glad you like it. It's interesting. For me, it's kind of neutral. On one hand, it sort of disperses a bit of her mystery and greater-than-human nature. It's the first hard confirmation that she actually does speak. On another hand...her voice lines are also done very well. I have no issue with them, and she is just as hot to me. I'm curious about how this will develop. I might be a little about the presentation of her character eventually changing if lots of voice lines (including out of sex) are added later, but we'll see!

I don't have it :( I only just reuploaded what Yan31 had already posted

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Just a warning, 9a is hilariously buggy. Be ready for frequent freeze ups.

Edit: Warning: opening the menu can lead the game to freeze up. UI still works, just that the game itself freezes. I get it's a trial and a demo, but if a small trial like this is this buggy and unresponsive, it does not bode well for the game as a whole

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

Edit: Warning: opening the menu can lead the game to freeze up. UI still works, just that the game itself freezes. I get it's a trial and a demo, but if a small trial like this is this buggy and unresponsive, it does not bode well for the game as a whole
Yeah, I was turning invisible all the time while dashing, seeing enemies randomly becoming different models (including Airi) when being hit, although it all seemed to get better or go away completely in later parts of the trial.

I'm not too worried overall though. It's labeled as "alpha" anyway, and they have very quickly done 5 patches in just 2 days following the release of 9a...they said they always put the top priority into the art and animations, and then figure the rest out later. So it just seems to me like they're just getting that stuff out there for people to try and provide feedback on, while they shore up the lower priority things.

One of the posts even specifically said, "Yeah this boss is gonna be too hard to beat right now, but we just focused on the art first, so don't mind that, it definitely won't be so hard in the real game, we'll figure that out"

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019

Yeah hence part 9e is out and it fixes majority of the bugs as well as gameplay adjustments that makes it way more playable. Will be great if a hero comes to the rescue sharing part 9e.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i didn't find any bugs,, everything was totally perfect :unsure: maybe your system has some problems,,, and i think its better if we wait for the version in which more enemies and story is added to get uploaded

Last edited:

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Yep that version is certainly buggy as hell. I didn't encounter any new game freezes but I broke the enemy AI pretty regularly simply by whailing on them.
Bit sad our hot witch has only one real sex animation (as of now) but at least that one is (not so) straight fire. :giggle:
(And yeah she usually basically oneshots me with her first attack, lol)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes