gg i

Jun 22, 2020
guys i played the game in english but all the dialogues are in chinese?
can someone show how to translate using reipatcher
please

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
95% of text is untranslated japanese. how do ppl even play this?
Most don't care about story for the time being...and game is fucking simple except for two scenarios that require you to do some new mechanics...but that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
download 'google translate' app on your phone and use the phone camera to translate
This. People don't seem to understand how great this feature has been for the past few years. For text walls in some RPGs that would be an issue but here, it is more than enough to make you get the entire story.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I am truly moved today that there are indeed some compassionate individuals here who do care about Airi and desire to understand what she is going through, even going as far as using a translator to do so. Maybe it isn't completely futile the sacrifices she makes to save this fallen world. She must have known that all long better than I. May you all be blessed!

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Guys I can't go to sleep it's just killing me that I don't know enough about Airi.

Who *is* she really? What is she the goddess of? What is the nature and origin of the title "Goddess of White"? Who, if any, were the gods or goddesses she is descended from? What is her purpose? What makes her so extraordinarily compassionate and humble? Why does she have a special bond with the fairies? Why did she incarnate in such a weakened state at the start of the first game? Why is she in captivity at the start of the second? Why did she have an adorable black top hat in the first game?

I dream of a day where Airi gains the power to cross universes into Aradia's and end her Night of Revenge. I dream of Airi bringing Aradia up to heaven, a good heaven not run by corrupt gods or goddeses, a place where women and girls can live together and help care for one another. All those poor victims Aradia met and befriended along the way, rescued and restored.

No more rape, no more suffering, no more cruelty. May Airi envelop Aradia in holy light and illuminate all of the darkness from her heart, and may Aradia teach Airi all about the human world in the way that only a teenage girl could.

The only "revenge" they should get should be crossing into our universe and punishing us for jerking off to their rapes and suffering
Uh-huh, yeah.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
is there anything left we can do after i beat the votis bandit guy when he turned into the tree monster ?
Look what I was written a few pages ago...at least put the effort into searching since I can see that you write exactly the same question from back then.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
What's new in the new version and could someone elaborate on the mimic location and etc? I've been working kinda backwards through a set of older saves (not mine) and can't find it. Is it a one time scene and the saves I have are possibly after it happened or is it a repeatable normal enemy?

Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes