derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So...whats new in 16b that wasn't in 16a? Looking at the pictures makes it seem like there is no difference?
are the events where she gets drunk and taken away to the bed by the big guy available?
all those ones in the article?
the ones that use recycled animations and all but that you need airi to get drunk and stuff

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
are the events where she gets drunk and taken away to the bed by the big guy available?
all those ones in the article?
the ones that use recycled animations and all but that you need airi to get drunk and stuff
To answer this, yes they are in the game. Just get drunk enough after doing the party a second time and if you move past the dude to the right, in front of the stairs, you'll get several dialogue choices. All of the pink ones progress to the scene where Airi is fucked on the bed. It's nothing really special but it's something.

gegejasd'

Oct 16, 2020
Also I'd like to add an alternative to this. You can use snipping tool and copy paste the image of the text into Yandex's image translation tool. It's super simple and is my go to for games that don't work with AdventCirno's MTool.
YOU HAVE new update bro?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Also I'd like to add an alternative to this. You can use snipping tool and copy paste the image of the text into Yandex's image translation tool. It's super simple and is my go to for games that don't work with AdventCirno's MTool.
For unity games you can use XUnityAutoTranslator, there's even an option for using DeepL which is way better than google translate

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Btw based on chairi's latest post on Ci en seems like the end of march demo will be destroyer the fat guy that breaks airi's back

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
Sorry if this sound stupid, but how do you further increase airi's other stats ? like lov, dst, and such
max i can get is 24 (using some kinda talisman from the menu inventory)

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Sorry if this sound stupid, but how do you further increase airi's other stats ? like lov, dst, and such
max i can get is 24 (using some kinda talisman from the menu inventory)
iirc you can also increase sex in the skills tree. with love i only found the bitch bracelet and one of the "cards". i dont think i know how to increase dst other than the cards

Reactions: Dowfra

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
For unity games you can use XUnityAutoTranslator, there's even an option for using DeepL which is way better than google translate
I've attempted using this with Guilt Hell 2 Demos in the past, but it would usually end in game breaking freezes in spots. Not sure if it works now but I probably wont bother until full release anyways.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I've attempted using this with Guilt Hell 2 Demos in the past, but it would usually end in game breaking freezes in spots. Not sure if it works now but I probably wont bother until full release anyways.
well, i've never experienced those problems with this game, actually the only game i've heard that has problems with the tool is snow brandia, and the solution was to toggle the original text with alt+t or alt+0 i don't remember the shortcut, then advance the problematic part, then re toggle the translation?
i've used xunityautotranslator with a few demos of this game and it didn't break anything...
some demos were very buggy from the get go hahaha

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
iirc you can also increase sex in the skills tree. with love i only found the bitch bracelet and one of the "cards". i dont think i know how to increase dst other than the cards
thank you for answering, and yea, already maxed out the skill tree and 24 is all i get combining with the bracelet and card :( oh well, its still on development, can't be helped

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes