bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Wait, that means they have other areas that can summon enemies besides Vivi Testing Ground?
it might actually be just gallery? im really not sure so take it with a grain of salt. but testing ground might be the main one

KentaMenta

Apr 14, 2019
i dont remember how i got mine higher than 30.
Me too i got 42 + something love but it does nothing. I even fulfilled one love criteria for some action but the pink options didnt activate for some reason. I find the dsp is hardest to raise. Doesnt raise much with amulets cards or stone combos. Maybe the next update will provide something for those

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
95% of text is untranslated japanese. how do ppl even play this?
download 'google translate' app on your phone and use the phone camera to translate
For this game specifically, try looking for "xunity autotranslator".
Tried it, it's trivial to setup and it works beautifully. The text is translated near-instantly straight in the game's dialogue box.
Some clipping, some super Engrish, very ridiculous — but very playable.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
For this game specifically, try looking for "xunity autotranslator".
Tried it, it's trivial to setup and it works beautifully. The text is translated near-instantly straight in the game's dialogue box.
Some clipping, some super Engrish, very ridiculous — but very playable.
or you can just blue ball it with interacting with every NPC you get

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
guys i got this on korean web site "arca.live" not test yet hope it work

Mega

and the password are "국룰" which mean "smpeople"
Oh, right, the forum for the terminally paranoid ones.
Just a note for everyone - NEVER try to ask them for anything. Koreans there will change even locks to their bathroom the moment they sniff a foreigner among them. The ultimate Among Us challenge.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes