wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
Oh, right, the forum for the terminally paranoid ones.
Just a note for everyone - NEVER try to ask them for anything. Koreans there will change even locks to their bathroom the moment they sniff a foreigner among them. The ultimate Among Us challenge.
ok thanks for your information i will remember it

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
that's some detective work
how did you translate 국룰 ? google translate tells me it means national rule
It's done on purpose. Koreans know that some phrases can't pass through GTranslate, so it filters casual goyim from the korean master race.
Just use the phrase from the second "", it works fine.

PS. Mega is somewhat bitchy right now and not just with this upload. For me it cuts off around 30%.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It's done on purpose. Koreans know that some phrases can't pass through GTranslate, so it filters casual goyim from the korean master race.
Just use the phrase from the second "", it works fine.

PS. Mega is somewhat bitchy right now and not just with this upload. For me it cuts off around 30%.
I know but i just wanted to know for future reference, it'd be helpful to know how he translated it so we can translate future passwords of games we encounter on that site.
Also maybe you can use mega downloader, that's what i always use.

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
I know but i just wanted to know for future reference, it'd be helpful to know how he translated it so we can translate future passwords of games we encounter on that site.
Also maybe you can use mega downloader, that's what i always use.
nah bro i just remember the password are same that someone told long ago

Reactions: derakino999

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
here try this hopefully this work
Mega
This version has a game-breaking bug where any screen whre you purchase anything you get stuck on, it won't let you leave, meaning the game can't progress passed the point where you need to buy the blue key thing fromm that guy since you get stuck.

Reactions: f9account

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
How close is this game to being finished? Only read the last couple pages and I get the impression that the the demo on first page is behind what people are actually testing?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Heya all. Hope All Perv. (including me as well:poop:) Are doing great in their lives. (KICKING ASS lol:D)
Its been so long i opened this page.
So, How far we have reached in terms of dev.ment.

and what is this "Virus" warning ?
anyone wanna throw some light on the recent discussion.

Take care everyone. (Keep kicking the buns)

CHEERS TO LIFE.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How close is this game to being finished? Only read the last couple pages and I get the impression that the the demo on first page is behind what people are actually testing?
Heya all. Hope All Perv. (including me as well:poop:) Are doing great in their lives. (KICKING ASS lol:D)
Its been so long i opened this page.
So, How far we have reached in terms of dev.ment.
Nowhere near. Jesus, you asked that question half a year ago and the answer is still the same. There's no roadmap even, so most likely even the developer themselves can't give you a precise answer. Judging by the previous game, another 2-3 years, depending on the circumstances and ambitions (they want to implement quite a few time-consuming mechanics that might take a while to be functional).

and what is this "Virus" warning ?
anyone wanna throw some light on the recent discussion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Nowhere near. Jesus, you asked that question half a year ago and the answer is still the same. There's no roadmap even, so most likely even the developer themselves can't give you a precise answer. Judging by the previous game, another 2-3 years, depending on the circumstances and ambitions (they want to implement quite a few time-consuming mechanics that might take a while to be functional).
I think you have me confused with someone else my good sir, also, chill out. Even if I did asked the same question 6 freaking months ago, so what? I was just curious about the new links and if they justified the hassle in terms of new content.

Thank you for the explanation and have a wankeful day.

baneado344

Apr 26, 2020
For this game specifically, try looking for "xunity autotranslator".
Tried it, it's trivial to setup and it works beautifully. The text is translated near-instantly straight in the game's dialogue box.
Some clipping, some super Engrish, very ridiculous — but very playable.
Hi there, which one of them all should I download? I couldnt find a readme or something like that and im not sure which one to download, or if I need more than one.

That aside, I've seen new "hearts" pop-ups above NPCs, how can I trigger it? I've tried with Aphrodisiac and/or Card of Prostitute and It doesnt show me a pink text.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes