Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a guide for events? Sorry if this was asked but i couldn't find anything tbh
Get the last save posted a page back.
  • Go to inn, talk to bartender select yellow option and pay 100 yuno or whatever the name is.
  • Go through left door ( might need to tap multiple time on attack button because lag )
  • Talk with people who have yellow option to drink (飲む option)
After that you will have 4 stages, one where you just arrived at bar, one where you drank one time, one where you drank 2 times and last where you drank more than 2. The standing-one leg-kiss pose is at third stage with thief on the right where you need to first let him touch you, then talk to him second time ( there will be a transition before he gets to that scene so don't be impatient ). You also need to get heart bar to full before doing that, kissing the prostiture is the easiest way.

For fat guy go through right door after third stage.

For "one night" event, get drunk until you will see multiple pink choice and only one white one, just select any pink.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
thank you for answering, and yea, already maxed out the skill tree and 24 is all i get combining with the bracelet and card :( oh well, its still on development, can't be helped
i dont remember how i got mine higher than 30.

• Wow
Reactions: Dowfra

soidienson

Jan 12, 2020
Get the last save posted a page back.
  • Go to inn, talk to bartender select yellow option and pay 100 yuno or whatever the name is.
  • Go through left door ( might need to tap multiple time on attack button because lag )
  • Talk with people who have yellow option to drink (飲む option)
After that you will have 4 stages, one where you just arrived at bar, one where you drank one time, one where you drank 2 times and last where you drank more than 2. The standing-one leg-kiss pose is at third stage with thief on the right where you need to first let him touch you, then talk to him second time ( there will be a transition before he gets to that scene so don't be impatient ). You also need to get heart bar to full before doing that, kissing the prostiture is the easiest way.

For fat guy go through right door after third stage.

For "one night" event, get drunk until you will see multiple pink choice and only one white one, just select any pink.
which door the door to go outside? cann u show me the pics plss

Reactions: mkdh

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
How well does this game accept saves from previous builds? The version I played previously was vr12 and obv vr16 is several versions later, lol.

Jan 14, 2020
Does anybody know how to make Airi produce milk to feed the baby "like a cow"?
I mean to feed the babies... I just translate what the NPC says..

Last edited:

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
what does the fat guy on the floor on the left do
everytime i get there the screen goes black and pink
anyone knows pls
ty

azidny

May 27, 2020
Is anyone same like me
I have defeat some enemy but it not show on the galery (vivi testing ground)
pls give the solution

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes