cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Ehhmmm...care to screenshot these boxes? I can't recall anything of the sorts, unless it's a graphic issue.
It's definitely a graphical issue. It looks like there's supposed to be some kind of sparkle effect that accompanies the main cane attack (physical), but instead it's just a huge black box. Completely opaque, takes up 60% of the screen, every time I attack. The other attacks and such seem to be fine.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Sooo, any new version?
Dude, you literally post "is something new?" on every thread you follow. Take your time to at least read the last two pages of the thread before you copy-paste.
Answering you in the same manner though - "Yes, there is some new version. It even has something new inside"

It's definitely a graphical issue. It looks like there's supposed to be some kind of sparkle effect that accompanies the main cane attack (physical), but instead it's just a huge black box. Completely opaque, takes up 60% of the screen, every time I attack. The other attacks and such seem to be fine.
Can't say if it's the drivers or not but checking if they are up-to-date is always a good protip. I used to have something like this in other h-game (Elf Knight Giselle or something) and it was some weird effect from Unity library that used some magic trick present in newer GPU drivers from Nvidia.

May 10, 2020
what gpu u have? i also have this issue... doesnt seem like outdated drivers/old gpu either. i just didnt mind at the time assuming it was going to be fixed in the final version. my computer isnt old either

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
How do you get rid of the enormous black boxes that appear when you attack?
In the menu in game go into others and select the first option.Go to the "screen" option and check, what fps you have it set to. I notice that if you set the fps to High(60 fps) or Ultra (60 fps) those black blob will show up, if you set it to medium (30 fps) the problem should be fixed. I assume the game doesn't support 60 fps yet but I can be wrong.
PS: I have a 6700 xt

Last edited:
Reactions: ScorpiusLee

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
In the menu in game go into others and select the first option.Go to the "screen" option and check, what fps you have it to set to. I notice that if you set the fps to High(60 fps) or Ultra (60 fps) those black blob will show up, if you set it to medium (30 fps) the problem should be fixed. I assume the game doesn't support 60 fps yet but I can be wrong.
PS: I have a 6700 xt
Ah, you're right about that. Changing to 30 fps fixed it. It seems to work in the fairy hut (where you were summoned in earlier builds), but no where else.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Buziol

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.17C
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: OleButler
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes