metnor

May 15, 2020
I got one Question: No matter which Full-Save file im adding in my Game, in Vivi gallery i only got Scene 5/22/25/7 or something like this. Why no all Scenes show up? I had this Problem in all Versions and actually 17c the same.

kyrechen

Jun 19, 2017
Christ, I keep coming back and see like 900 posts for the new update.

Here:

Google Drive Link:

Mega Link:

EDIT: Added Mega link since I'm told my Google Drive links die after a certain time iunno why

Last edited:

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Has anyone ever tried to convert more of the Japanese into English using the available text files? It looks like you could take the files from GuiltyHell2_alpha_Data\StreamingAssets\Files\Messages\Japanese, copy the missing ones into ..\English, and then use some online translator program to translate the files or at least lines at a time into English.
I've tried this but the game must be coded to call specific files, so it only calls upon the files that are currently translated, if you copy and past the japanese text into the english folder, then translate, it'll only call those that were in there originally as the rest aren't 'linked' so to speak, I've also tried translating the japanese folder to english, but for some weird reason the game doesnt use this folder, you can actually just delete it and the game stays the same, real shame woulda been super easy if it worked that way

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
So...... About impregnate Airi, if you can't get impregnate by the slime in vivi's underground lab, try save and close the game, restart it, and turn off both semen gathering and bless of virginity, then try go fight with the slime again.
Don't open menu or use item during the sex, it will get the impregnation system stuck.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I'm new to this game and I have several questions, if anyone is able to answer them.

1. I see people talking about a fly enemy if she's caught in the rope vs Voltis. I cannot reproduce this whatsoever. There's no rope in the Voltis arena, and losing to him during either of his stages results only in a game over fade to black. How can I access the fly animations? Pressing enter while caught in the rope lists the fly animations (I assume, its in japanese) but they're greyed out.

2. When I look at the reverse time menu, I see a number of scenes that aren't accessible. Some have the "dove" icon, and some have no icon. How can i access those scenes?

3. Some NPCs have a heart over their head? How can I access those scenes? I noticed the heroine has several nsfw skills in her Skills inventory, but I cannot figure out how to use them.

4. I cannot figure out to scroll/spawn enemies in the Clinic dungeon. It's stuck on Werewolf but I can't even spawn him, nor can I scroll to other enemies. How can I fix this?

5. Is there a comprehensive list of sex scenes? I think I'm familiar with all the enemy types, and I think I've seen most of the NPCxEnemy animations, but I wonder if there are any I haven't seen involving NPCxNPC or NPCxHeroine.

I know its a lot of questions. This game is very confusing. If you have any answers, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

dragoxx

Nov 28, 2021
as anything changed to reach the town? i'm above the cave, next to the locked chest but i can't go to the right

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I got one Question: No matter which Full-Save file im adding in my Game, in Vivi gallery i only got Scene 5/22/25/7 or something like this. Why no all Scenes show up? I had this Problem in all Versions and actually 17c the same.
If I'm not mistaken, the majority of scenes/enemies simply aren't implemented in the gallery yet.

I'm new to this game and I have several questions, if anyone is able to answer them.

1. I see people talking about a fly enemy if she's caught in the rope vs Voltis. I cannot reproduce this whatsoever. There's no rope in the Voltis arena, and losing to him during either of his stages results only in a game over fade to black. How can I access the fly animations? Pressing enter while caught in the rope lists the fly animations (I assume, its in japanese) but they're greyed out.

2. When I look at the reverse time menu, I see a number of scenes that aren't accessible. Some have the "dove" icon, and some have no icon. How can i access those scenes?

3. Some NPCs have a heart over their head? How can I access those scenes? I noticed the heroine has several nsfw skills in her Skills inventory, but I cannot figure out how to use them.

4. I cannot figure out to scroll/spawn enemies in the Clinic dungeon. It's stuck on Werewolf but I can't even spawn him, nor can I scroll to other enemies. How can I fix this?

5. Is there a comprehensive list of sex scenes? I think I'm familiar with all the enemy types, and I think I've seen most of the NPCxEnemy animations, but I wonder if there are any I haven't seen involving NPCxNPC or NPCxHeroine.

I know its a lot of questions. This game is very confusing. If you have any answers, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
1) Lose to voltis in the first fight

3) You must use the prostitution skill. Equip "card of prostitute", hold shift and press c, use "harlot" skill

4) Use your mouse to interact with the interface

Not sure about the others

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes