oranghilang

Jan 3, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, the majority of scenes/enemies simply aren't implemented in the gallery yet.

1) Lose to voltis in the first fight

3) You must use the prostitution skill. Equip "card of prostitute", hold shift and press c, use "harlot" skill

4) Use your mouse to interact with the interface

Not sure about the others
If I'm not mistaken, the majority of scenes/enemies simply aren't implemented in the gallery yet.

3) You must use the prostitution skill. Equip "card of prostitute", hold shift and press c, use "harlot" skill

And what did u do after pressing shift + c for the prostitution card? After i press it nothing happen, and if i press shift+c then z, she just masturbate by herself

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
I'm new to this game and I have several questions, if anyone is able to answer them.

1. I see people talking about a fly enemy if she's caught in the rope vs Voltis. I cannot reproduce this whatsoever. There's no rope in the Voltis arena, and losing to him during either of his stages results only in a game over fade to black. How can I access the fly animations? Pressing enter while caught in the rope lists the fly animations (I assume, its in japanese) but they're greyed out.

2. When I look at the reverse time menu, I see a number of scenes that aren't accessible. Some have the "dove" icon, and some have no icon. How can i access those scenes?

3. Some NPCs have a heart over their head? How can I access those scenes? I noticed the heroine has several nsfw skills in her Skills inventory, but I cannot figure out how to use them.

4. I cannot figure out to scroll/spawn enemies in the Clinic dungeon. It's stuck on Werewolf but I can't even spawn him, nor can I scroll to other enemies. How can I fix this?

5. Is there a comprehensive list of sex scenes? I think I'm familiar with all the enemy types, and I think I've seen most of the NPCxEnemy animations, but I wonder if there are any I haven't seen involving NPCxNPC or NPCxHeroine.

I know its a lot of questions. This game is very confusing. If you have any answers, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Guy a post down answered most of the questions but to add on to what he said:

2) In the reverse time menu, all the scenes should be obtainable (I was able to obtain all except for 1). The difference between the "time" vs "dove" icon is that you should be able to start any of the "dove" animations if you go to the respective place and then use the prostitution skill. The "time" icons scenes are for events. (like if you wanted do a boss fight again) Most "clock" events have an H-scene after losing the fight which will fill up some of the missing scenes.

3) Talk to the the merchant lady who gives you the crafting pot. (select option 4 and then option 2) you can then equip by opening the menu and under equipment

4) Not sure exactly the issue on why you can't switch from the werewolf. but if you need the translation on the buttons to right of the enemy picture is the following
A. Clear B. Stop
C. Summon D.Grab

5) Currently there is not a list of scenes like there was in the Guilty Hell. But there are some interactions around the map that aren't in the clinic dungeon.

Also if you haven't already, someone posted a "how to" guide on getting these unity games translated to English. The directions are fairly easy. If you were able to download this game, you should be fine. It takes a little bit for the translator to read the text first time throught but it does get quicker. (if anything just only wait for translations when a choice is offered)

Reactions: f9account

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
And what did u do after pressing shift + c for the prostitution card? After i press it nothing happen, and if i press shift+c then z, she just masturbate by herself

You bought the card in the shop right? That's different from the prostitution card.
Go talk to the same lady. Select option 4 and then option 2

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So...... About impregnate Airi, if you can't get impregnate by the slime in vivi's underground lab, try save and close the game, restart it, and turn off both semen gathering and bless of virginity, then try go fight with the slime again.
Don't open menu or use item during the sex, it will get the impregnation system stuck.
Where can the slime enemy be found outside of the lab?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

1. I tried losing to Voltis in his first stage, before he transforms, and it didn't work. Is that what you mean? Should I be doing something else?

3. Thank you, this is what i was looking for

4. Using my mouse doesn't do anything. The console updates when I press spawn, but nothing actually spawns. (and I can only spawn the werewolf anyhow). Maybe its a bug with .18d?

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Also if you haven't already, someone posted a "how to" guide on getting these unity games translated to English. The directions are fairly easy. If you were able to download this game, you should be fine. It takes a little bit for the translator to read the text first time throught but it does get quicker. (if anything just only wait for translations when a choice is offered)
Was it posted in this GH2 thread or somewhere else in the F95 forums? A page number for the former or a link for the latter would be nice.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

1. I tried losing to Voltis in his first stage, before he transforms, and it didn't work. Is that what you mean? Should I be doing something else?

3. Thank you, this is what i was looking for

4. Using my mouse doesn't do anything. The console updates when I press spawn, but nothing actually spawns. (and I can only spawn the werewolf anyhow). Maybe its a bug with .18d?
1. There are two Voltis fights. You need to lose in the first fight. Losing in the second fight, during either stage, does nothing.

4. I guess enemies need to be unlocked? Not sure, no clear answer in the 30+ pages I trawled. What did work however was using a different save file. Use the save file that comes with the game download.

And also, I guess some replay scenes are unavailable? No matter which save file I use, some scenes are blank, some with icons and some with "???". Some scenes have a thumbnail, but no icon. Some just can't be accessed, I guess.

HFalx

May 8, 2020
Going by the teaser image, I assume the next update will finally have the hot archer girl get some? Would be about time, I was waiting for that to happen since I first met her ingame, haha...
The last few updates were a bit of a dud for me because I didn't care much for the enemies and fetishes but I still like how the project is developing overall. Certainly has a better selection of content than early GH1 did.

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
Was it posted in this GH2 thread or somewhere else in the F95 forums? A page number for the former or a link for the latter would be nice.
Shoot I cant find the exact thread page where this info is housed. But if you do a quick youtube search for "How to translate any unity game instantly - Xunity tutorial". there's a 1:42 minute video that shows you how to do it.

Reactions: Mosman44

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
1. There are two Voltis fights. You need to lose in the first fight. Losing in the second fight, during either stage, does nothing.

4. I guess enemies need to be unlocked? Not sure, no clear answer in the 30+ pages I trawled. What did work however was using a different save file. Use the save file that comes with the game download.

And also, I guess some replay scenes are unavailable? No matter which save file I use, some scenes are blank, some with icons and some with "???". Some scenes have a thumbnail, but no icon. Some just can't be accessed, I guess.
Do a ctrl + F for "bobsmoth" I answered questions. 2nd post on page 75.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i got harlot skill by talk with the seller girl and buy all her things,but i not know how use harlot skill,i cant in the man that sell you things,i tried ctrl+f pr ctrñ+c and all buttoms in my keyboard and nothing,i not know how do dis or use the kiss skill

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
Anyone knows a sex game like Karryn

Where we need to seduce or enemy to have sex with them

I tried succubus game from libra heart

So any other game same concept like that

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone knows a sex game like Karryn

Where we need to seduce or enemy to have sex with them

I tried succubus game from libra heart

So any other game same concept like that
Try Saria Reclaimed. It's still in development but basically the gameplay is the same as Karryn prison

konjingjo

Oct 30, 2019
i got harlot skill by talk with the seller girl and buy all her things,but i not know how use harlot skill,i cant in the man that sell you things,i tried ctrl+f pr ctrñ+c and all buttoms in my keyboard and nothing,i not know how do dis or use the kiss skill
you can try SHIFT+C that's work on me

Reactions: Cristiany

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Shoot I cant find the exact thread page where this info is housed. But if you do a quick youtube search for "How to translate any unity game instantly - Xunity tutorial". there's a 1:42 minute video that shows you how to do it.
Found it and it worked quite well. Thanks! Sex game or not, it's is a lot more enjoyable when I know what the heck is going on (to a degree) and what the items & skills are.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes