Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i really like more the hairstyle from guilty hell 1,some know if the dev will make in a future a way of change the hairstyle or other dress with other hairstyle like we had in guilty hell 1?

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
i saw this image in official website, how can i go to this place?
You have to go to Heidel and fight your way through the witch association with all those floating Monks and black hat witches. You have to go through at least 3rd magic doors so bring the blue keys though there is one you can find in a chest on the way. I'd recommend being around lvl 18 and having a near-filled out growth chart. And don't be afraid to run past all but the monsters guarding each locked door.

Reactions: Ck_bunny

Bobsmoth

Apr 4, 2023
Does anyone know how to get rid of this bastard?

View attachment 2604762
Its part of a quest line. To start it walk outside where you came from. Talk to the guard next to the door. Interact with the door. Should allow you to talk to a kid. Which then youll need to go all the way right. There should be a little fight. And then try talking to that guy in the screenshot.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Any Japanese speaking users willing to investigate the dev diary (or whatever else) and explain it to the rest of the gaijin here? Kinda curious what we can expect to see in the relatively near future or general plans for this game

oranghilang

Jan 3, 2022
Any Japanese speaking users willing to investigate the dev diary (or whatever else) and explain it to the rest of the gaijin here? Kinda curious what we can expect to see in the relatively near future or general plans for this game
Theres google translate u can use to translate the page, u will get more or less info of what the dev talking about there.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I loaded the Kairi site in the Edge browser and it automatically popped up a box asking me if I wanted to translate from Japanese to English. I said yes and it worked quite well.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Theres google translate u can use to translate the page, u will get more or less info of what the dev talking about there.
OK, never used google translate and was afraid I'd get some kind of MTL soup. Will give it a try and thanks for the tip

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes