peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
Hi there, which one of them all should I download? I couldnt find a readme or something like that and im not sure which one to download, or if I need more than one.

That aside, I've seen new "hearts" pop-ups above NPCs, how can I trigger it? I've tried with Aphrodisiac and/or Card of Prostitute and It doesnt show me a pink text.
Press the Shift key and change category with the C key and select the prostitute icon

Reactions: Rasthavor

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
whats new?
Some story and other crap.
As for animations:
1.) Blanc gets a new h-anim with two meat-heads that spawn from the Weird Giant.
2.) Eleonore (Vampire Final Boss from GH1) can be spawn in the training area. Can't attack but can grab Airi to suck her blood.
3.) Destroyer (big guy from GH1) also can be spawned in the training area. He can fight and has a cool cuminflation animation (basically, he finally is worthy of his name :D).

HFalx

May 8, 2020
Speaking of that Weird Giant, does that special event for spawning Blanc near him actually work for anyone?
For me it always just freezes the game.
I can still open the menu and press buttons but the actual gameplay seems to have just crashed. It has been like this since foreve.

Reactions: Rasthavor

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Speaking of that Weird Giant, does that special event for spawning Blanc near him actually work for anyone?
I can still open the menu and press buttons but the actual gameplay seems to have just crashed. It has been like this since foreve.
It is just you I guess. I never had such problems, ever since it was first released.

Reshivall

Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys, just downloaded the 0.17 a few pages ago but I can't seem to find Eleonor and Destroyer in the gallery.
Is the training Areayou are referring to the Vivi proving ground, or am I missing something?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
small qstion how to get DRK up since its on 13 and to be able to let her fuck even the normal ppl you need atleast 25drk points in the stats

brockkick

Jun 14, 2021
I have the same problem even in 17b
However in his report on version 0.17 he indicates that he is aware of this bug. Is there a known solution to this?

Reactions: HFalx

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
3.) Destroyer (big guy from GH1) also can be spawned in the training area. He can fight and has a cool cuminflation animation (basically, he finally is worthy of his name :D).

the woman with glasses and the entry of the training room won't let me pass and the door is closed
anyone knows who to unlock please?
when i teleport there neither the destroyer nor vivi can be spawn :(
or maybe am missing something

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

the woman with glasses and the entry of the training room won't let me pass and the door is closed
anyone knows who to unlock please?
when i teleport there neither the destroyer nor vivi can be spawn :(
or maybe am missing something
I am a retiree, but you can find most of your answers just by simply clicking "previous page"
you will find all the keys.

Good luck

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes