sai-iya

Dec 30, 2018
can anyone say how to get pregnant? i'v got this seal which blocking ability, haw can i remoove it? Not even slime works

Last edited:

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Loading saves from previous builds does not seem to work in 0.33b. Game will just get stuck while loading.

Since the plot around the witch academy was changed anyway, it's probably time to say goodbye to old saves around here and start from the lvl 14 default save. You might want to keep your 0.32 for a bit until someone posts a new save with various unlocks.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Loading saves from previous builds does not seem to work in 0.33b. Game will just get stuck while loading.

Since the plot around the witch academy was changed anyway, it's probably time to say goodbye to old saves around here and start from the lvl 14 default save. You might want to keep your 0.32 for a bit until someone posts a new save with various unlocks.
but it does work?? i have a whole bunch of different build saves and they work normally but the underground and the top of the witch tower save area is gone from your tp skill so you'll have to go back there and go through them again

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
but it does work?? i have a whole bunch of different build saves and they work normally but the underground and the top of the witch tower save area is gone from your tp skill so you'll have to go back there and go through them again
I've tried three and only one works but that one lacks many unlocks :confused:
It's all good tho, I went from the lvl 14 save and got like 50% of galllery drops in about an hour. It feels like material drop rate has increased quite a bit and the rest of the current unlocks don't even require grinding

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes