Dec 13, 2017
What do I do here ive exhausted all her dialogues but the quest marker still points at her View attachment 3818955
Use Japan language will allow you to pass quest marker if you use English choose or English translate will not working or like corrupt or bug. Again, new game without chooses English just Japan language if you don't understand Japan language dialogue just ignore all the tale of Japan language use skip

Reactions: Beats9821

doki1220

Jul 29, 2019
is the new update good? the last place i remember was getting stuck with the vampire dude at the castle saying that he will follow you inside.
and also is it okay to use previous version save files for new versions? will it bug the game?

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
wdym previous post im kinda new here so i dont really know much
Search button - type prostitution. You will have like 20 separate explanations what is what in this thread because it pops up regularly...since most people seem to forget search engine exists.

hentaifun121

Jan 2, 2023
Search button - type prostitution. You will have like 20 separate explanations what is what in this thread because it pops up regularly...since most people seem to forget search engine exists.
oh really i didnt know that you could search the thread thanks so much

bean1234

May 12, 2022
ive been looking around the search mechanic but i still dont understand do we still get the prostitution card if yes where should i get it?
You can get prostitute card or you can get this skill by accept quest from the inn. If you get quest, you can do this job in bathhouse. I was new 2 days ago but :)

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
A bit of side track here but does anyone know what soundtrack play during Voltis's fight name?

I feels like I heard them from somewhere but can't quite recall it ...

bean1234

May 12, 2022
Download this XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-newest and this file XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-newest. unzip XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-newest, then copy the game on this folder, copy file XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher on this, run. then we have game with translation online.
i remember this mean you can attk on this gate to open it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes