djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Is it just me or is this newest version buggy as fuck? Multiple times I've run into times where no grabs work, movement gets locked, and other various game breaking bugs.

Also, what happened to the night of chiron thing where you could have a team up with noir? Was it moved or removed?

Reactions: Agitrek21

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
How to unbug the dark forest near chiron? all enemies disappear and the 2 maps become 1 inescapable one

xperia33

Feb 6, 2020
Question. How can I get to the new area in V30 (ferry) and V32 (village)? Or anyone have a save file that I can teleport to those areas? TIA!

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Question. How can I get to the new area in V30 (ferry) and V32 (village)? Or anyone have a save file that I can teleport to those areas? TIA!
Dude, you literally have it on the previous page with explanation that everything is unlocked. To make it funnier, you have posted by TWO different people. WTF xD

Jul 31, 2018
Hey if anyone is willing to post 32b save i would be grateful, the ones above work for spawning dudes but the gallery don't work, there's only a few scenes there that work so i am looking for a updated save with an actually working gallery, mostly interested in the 2-1 scene with the cowgirl and then second page 1-3,2-3, sorry if i am sounding ungrateful but the saves i downloaded here have only working summons/spawns in spawning area.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
I can't obtain the new Book from Cherry the Fairy Leader.

I have already cleared every quest including the Ghost Wetland.

Is it bugged or anything?

BTW I can access the new Menu by pressing "H" on my Keyboard.

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Hey if anyone is willing to post 32b save i would be grateful, the ones above work for spawning dudes but the gallery don't work, there's only a few scenes there that work so i am looking for a updated save with an actually working gallery, mostly interested in the 2-1 scene with the cowgirl and then second page 1-3,2-3, sorry if i am sounding ungrateful but the saves i downloaded here have only working summons/spawns in spawning area.
What you refer to as "gallery" was meant to be a travel-back-in-time function to re-live a certain point in the story.
However, a whole bunch of these entries are currently bugged, actually, most of them have been for months.
If you really want to see all these scenes by yourself just start a new game as Kairi isn't quite known to quickly finish features that are "under construction".

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
You have it posted like 10 times over the last few pages. Just grab one and teleport to Vivi's basement. There's a room with dedicated slime just for pregnancy test.
bro i don't even know how to teleport, mind spoon feeding me? i feel so fuckin drained. so yeah i want save file and step by step instructions delivered by UberCoom, thanks luv u

• Hey there
Reactions: Buziol

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
bro i don't even know how to teleport, mind spoon feeding me? i feel so fuckin drained. so yeah i want save file and step by step instructions delivered by UberCoom, thanks luv u
hold shift, press z. the game downloads usually come with one save tht has access to vivis basement

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Does anyone experience heavy lag during Night of Chiron Quest? Like constant Not Responding and Stuttering during Eleanore battle?

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
hold shift, press z. the game downloads usually come with one save tht has access to vivis basement
i hold SHIFT Z and i only get 3 teleport locations and none of them is "basement" ..wtf
i downloaded a save with lvl 34 but i still can't find the fuckin basement

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
i hold SHIFT Z and i only get 3 teleport locations and none of them is "basement" ..wtf
i downloaded a save with lvl 34 but i still can't find the fuckin basement
in the shift Z teleport menu theres the little tabs t the top that indicate various areas. it will be in the second tab, the one with the village church and the teleport to the shady town if you went there.
if it is NOT there, then you can go manually unlock it by going into the town clinic, gong into the room in the back where doctor vivi is, then going towrds the back like you're going out to the courtyard to meet with yuri, its right on the other side of the wall, cant miss it.
If that level 34 save you downloaded hasnt progressed the story, then try the level 14 one in save slot 10, as that one has moved story far enough to unlock it immediately.
Once you get down to the basement, look for the door that says AREA TEST on it, the clocks in there will move you to the new content zones

• Red Heart
Reactions: lol5535
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes