djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
I found it. It's a defeat event in the occupied village, you don't need any specific unlocks. Just need to warp over to "occupied village". Walk to the right, choose to "help", then "fight", then just lose the fight. A defeat event will start playing in which the bodonic tribes chief will explain that in their culture sucking milk off the breasts of a strong female makes a young boy become a strong warrior. So he decides to let his two boys suck on Airis and Brans tits, you can choose which girl they pick first, after the scene you'll get a special gallery mode to see the other scene... enjoy I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Think I know where that is. Figured out that the guy's save above had the auto save at the place already and I just saved it to a hard slot. The previous save at the ocean place doesn't work. Is there and idiot's path to the underwater section or could someone post a save from the current version at the underwater area?

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Thanks. Think I know where that is. Figured out that the guy's save above had the auto save at the place already and I just saved it to a hard slot. The previous save at the ocean place doesn't work. Is there and idiot's path to the underwater section or could someone post a save from the current version at the underwater area?
Lake map is just a warp gate. Go down Vivis basement in Shilon village, you'll find a door called "area test" down there. The prostitute chilling down there can be tough as she violently smacks the shit out of Airi (unique and lovely animation btw). Ignore her and take the door with the warp gate "Lake". Once there go left to dive down. Try to stay away from the huge fish though ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes