TechCom

May 30, 2023
Where can I see this scene? How should I see it?
First you need to get to the village you access in the chest at the forest to the right of the witch academy. Then I used the summon anywhere at the save point to spawn in stuff in the basement where the girls are trapped.
I understood correctly but this only makes an auto save and not a real save file...
No just walking in the save circle makes an autosave. Holding the button brings you to the save menu.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Airi make out with Bran/Blanc or have Airi licked by another prostitute at the inn but both require very specific conditions to make it happen.

Also, if you despise the monsters so much I'm not sure why you would even play these two games ;)
I thought it was Blanc in 1 & 2. Is it Bran in different translations?

TechCom

May 30, 2023
I am so confused you said during the night fog mission you find NOIR but she's literally nowhere to be found. And you don't mention the vampire sisters boss at all
From the bar just keep going right to find her. If you don't find her than you probably already did in which case go into the mayors house which at night is open. In the day there is a guard outside and you can't go in.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Hello. This was problably asked before. But I got stuck in the second bar "party" after meeting Eos for the first time. Is this a bug due to the arousal status effect or have I missed something? I talked with all the NPC's here already and tried all the dialogue options. View attachment 3923968
That party has a lot of bugs. I myself kept having the issue where the character can't move. If you can't go in the door or get hugged to death by the large man or get very drunk, then you are forced to reload.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes