f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Totally agree that "big kissing mouth ball" and "small kissing mouth ball" are some of the worst monsters they ever created. What I dislike even more is how many enemies are straight up copy cats of GH1 enemies although GH1 had more "original" ideas imo. GH2 at this current point feels like a wild mix of fetishes thrown together to get the biggest possible audience interested in the game. A game that has so many loose ends right now (that small lake map alone has 2 or 3 "under construction" signs lol) which makes me believe we'll still have about 2-3 years before GH2 is a finished game.

And the fetishes, well... let's say almost all of the questionable fetishes are not enforced on you as the player. It's rather the opposite, take the breast sucking scene with Airi and the two young boys as an example. You really have to look for it and try some stuff out to find it and you don't just come across it randomly. I kind of like this approach for dealing with these hot topics.
View attachment dgmvc6u-30ac2987-04ac-4aa6-b4f7-bb82194710ed.webm

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
So what's the verdict on this month's release.

A waste of time or what?
Their biggest issue with development is the constant new introduction of unfinished content or features. Lake map? No story connection, just an unfinished warp gate with plenty of "under construction" signs. Airis house? Barely functional, maybe in 2026 if we're lucky. Pregnancy? STILL works with only one (super lame) monster. I could go on and on.

They just finally added a defeat event for Boltis, a boss that has been in GH2 for about 18 months. That's how incredibly slow they actually are with finishing stuff they introduce. The only thing Kairi seem to care about is milking their monthly revenue. Hence why they write patch notes like "New: xyz, but due to time constraints, you can only do a but not b or c for now".

I'll translate for you: "here is some new stuff, but we're too incompetent to properly build it within a reasonable time, so here you get a buggy, rushed early version of it that lacks many intended features, thank you for your support (money), we might finish this content in 2 years!" :LOL:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
we got voltis scene
vivi's scene
and the fairy got fucked too
this is one of the few devs i'm following that posts monthly demos
and then you'll go to threads of other devs that only post fucking walls of texts nobody cares about instead of actual demos and people will be like hurr durr let him cook
also whenever there's bugs he fixes them that's why we get version a, then b, then c, then d, and so on

EDIT: i forgot the drunk guys with shorts but eh XD we know no one fucking liked that hahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: moondark52

moondark52

Mar 17, 2020
we got voltis scene
vivi's scene
and the fairy got fucked too
this is one of the few devs i'm following that posts monthly demos
and then you'll go to threads of other devs that only post fucking walls of texts nobody cares about instead of actual demos and people will be like hurr durr let him cook
also whenever there's bugs he fixes them that's why we get version a, then b, then c, then d, and so on

EDIT: i forgot the drunk guys with shorts but eh XD we know no one fucking liked that hahahahahahaha
yeah this dev (or dev team) is far and away one of the better ones compared to the other fools lol. but it's specifically because of other shitty devs that people are quick to assume malice and laziness unfortunately

Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes