jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
Only add this.
I think the author's recent content has been somewhat disappointing!:mad:
making game is not this time consuming or animating don't take too long or new area i asked the dev if he put futa and lesbian content in the game long time ago and he said he will do it but after some time i asked him about futa content and every time he deleted my message so other could not see it he's been doing really lazy and the only thing he's doing is milking ppl for low effort game he even put old animation of GH1 in the game on last update its been some time that i don't like to support him anymore at least he's not on pateron to milk monthly for no work like some other dev, he do something but really slow .

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
making game is not this time consuming or animating don't take too long or new area i asked the dev if he put futa and lesbian content in the game long time ago and he said he will do it but after some time i asked him about futa content and every time he deleted my message so other could not see it he's been doing really lazy and the only thing he's doing is milking ppl for low effort game he even put old animation of GH1 in the game on last update its been some time that i don't like to support him anymore at least he's not on pateron to milk monthly for no work like some other dev, he do something but really slow .
Let's be real here. You were probably being annoying asf. Most of the time people act like victims and you read their logs, it shows a completely different story.

jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
Let's be real here. You were probably being annoying asf. Most of the time people act like victims and you read their logs, it shows a completely different story.
i just shared about what happen with this game and dev, what are u talking about?
is this some random daily life of some ppl to randomly attack ppl or something ?
i work 3d and have a bit of experience with making games and i just said this dev working lazy or milking make u mad ?
i don't understand u.

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
i just shared about what happen with this game and dev, what are u talking about?
is this some random daily life of some ppl to randomly attack ppl or something ?
i work 3d and have a bit of experience with making games and i just said this dev working lazy or milking make u mad ?
i don't understand u.
Well can't be any worse than Pure Onyx. They been milking their backers a lot. Only recent they started to pick up the pace due what donation sites they had, and the people reported them. Last, I seen on Patreon I think they're getting 20K a month. 2 yrs for little content and that's how much they were getting. This Dev least has a Decent pace on updates.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Well can't be any worse than Pure Onyx. They been milking their backers a lot. Only recent they started to pick up the pace due what donation sites they had, and the people reported them. Last, I seen on Patreon I think they're getting 20K a month. 2 yrs for little content and that's how much they were getting. This Dev least has a Decent pace on updates.
Let's not let them forget the fiasco that was malise and the machine either.

Frandomname

Aug 11, 2019
If anyone is able to download from this link...found it in another forum, but premium required

shock_value2

Oct 27, 2019
Lol, now the people that was asking for a hero needs a hero to download the heroes file.

I feel bad for the gooners out there. They're so close, yet still to far.

• Haha
Reactions: Andre1911

alw2000

Nov 27, 2022
I downloaded the k2s one, but I cannot post any link since I don't reach 3 post here. Is anyone willing to take over from me? (And I just found it need a password to unzip)

Reactions: omg123

alw2000

Nov 27, 2022
If anyone is able to download from this link...found it in another forum, but premium required
e3388342@eyny
Thanks for the file link and password. Uploading right now and I will unpdate the link once finished.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes