f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone able to offer directions to the telescope view that shows the girl being molested by tentacles? From one of the fast travel points. I know it is in the heaven area, but can't seem to find my way to it from either of the save points in heaven.
I'm curious about this as well!

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a list of all the item combinations for crafting? Or at least is there a way to see what you 'remember'?
I managed to craft 3 new items but I don't have a the recipe anywhere.

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a list of all the item combinations for crafting? Or at least is there a way to see what you 'remember'?
I managed to craft 3 new items but I don't have a the recipe anywhere.
Go into your inventory, and simply go to the next tab over to the "key items" tab. The stuff you can't discard.
In there, should be an item that looks like a paper with a potion symbol on it. Click that item, and click "Use".
Boom, recipes.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Go into your inventory, and simply go to the next tab over to the "key items" tab. The stuff you can't discard.
In there, should be an item that looks like a paper with a potion symbol on it. Click that item, and click "Use".
Boom, recipes.
There isn't one in my save. No idea how that happened.

Kiri28

Oct 26, 2022
1726352476150.png
Ok. something is wrong but idk what. I have the language set to jp but the scene does not play. the monk in the photo is not interactable and the cool dude and three mages were not present at the door before as I've seen in other screenshots. Did I miss some quest steps or something?

Akari_Seto

Jan 10, 2024
Big "Kissing Mouth" monster triggers that effect.
It is super buggy and sometimes you get your level back after killing the same monster, sometimes when you kill something else...sometimes not at all and you need to go to checkpoint for status reset. Wish it was done differently, for example with plant-based enemies sucking it slowly out of you...not "baam! 7 levels down!".
I got it to trigger once, and then never again, it's looking like it's tied to a third animation in the tree there.

Akari_Seto

Jan 10, 2024
As I've written and you can see - Big "Kissing Mouth" monster ...but I don't know if that monster has any additional animations beyond kissing...honestly I think dude is confusing something here xD
No there's three animation paths it can take, one is reserved for the double, one is the normal one and then there's this third one off to the side.

Hit enter when the animation starts and you'll see what I"m talking about.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
No there's three animation paths it can take, one is reserved for the double, one is the normal one and then there's this third one off to the side.

Hit enter when the animation starts and you'll see what I"m talking about.
Oh, you're right...honestly though, this entire monster concept is such a hot stinky Nurgle-tier garbage I just don't care for what it does xD
Such a waste of time, energy and game-space.

If I may continue my little rant, I can't help but wonder - who gets off to this shit? Vore, gore, incest, cuckolds...I can even understand some shit-eaters enthusiasts (even though I find it disgusting but I get it - taboo stuff therefore some find it hot) but this...is just bizarre. Huge, featureless lips kissing someone to death? Wtf...

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Oh, you're right...honestly though, this entire monster concept is such a hot stinky Nurgle-tier garbage I just don't care for what it does xD

If I may continue my little rant, I can't help but wonder - who gets off to this shit? Vore, gore, incest, cuckolds...I can even understand some shit-eaters enthusiasts (even though I find it disgusting but I get it - taboo stuff therefore some find it hot) but this...is just bizarre. Huge, featureless lips kissing someone to death? Wtf...

Yeah, not a fan of a flying ball with lips . . .

Reactions: Hornyy69

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024

Totally agree that "big kissing mouth ball" and "small kissing mouth ball" are some of the worst monsters they ever created. What I dislike even more is how many enemies are straight up copy cats of GH1 enemies although GH1 had more "original" ideas imo. GH2 at this current point feels like a wild mix of fetishes thrown together to get the biggest possible audience interested in the game. A game that has so many loose ends right now (that small lake map alone has 2 or 3 "under construction" signs lol) which makes me believe we'll still have about 2-3 years before GH2 is a finished game.

And the fetishes, well... let's say almost all of the questionable fetishes are not enforced on you as the player. It's rather the opposite, take the breast sucking scene with Airi and the two young boys as an example. You really have to look for it and try some stuff out to find it and you don't just come across it randomly. I kind of like this approach for dealing with these hot topics.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes