4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kunhain

Jul 9, 2017
How do I skip the animation? I equip the loop&skip thingy and pressed every button in my keyboard and it still doesnt skip.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
How do I skip the animation? I equip the loop&skip thingy and pressed every button in my keyboard and it still doesnt skip.
i think its X on keyboard also its not an actual skip more like its skipping the phases during a sex scene like slow, to moderate, to fast and to cum

Nov 3, 2023
How do you continue on waterway 3 after the worm boss? The only way forward is too small for airi to pass.

Edit: Found it by accident, you can "dash" past these small passages. No idea how the dev expects you to find out. Kind if ridiculous like the difficulty.

Last edited:

chiken42

Jun 8, 2020
Impossible to play it (crash directly on launch) with an rtx3070ti. If anyone has version 1.25 because apparently the bug has been fixed

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
So, question, what do the apples under the HP bar mean? I assumed they were for power attacks but the way to charge them seems to be H events and I cant find the button to trigger power attacks so now I'm not so sure.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
So, question, what do the apples under the HP bar mean? I assumed they were for power attacks but the way to charge them seems to be H events and I cant find the button to trigger power attacks so now I'm not so sure.
If I'm remembering right after all this time just hit enemies with your attacks.

CandymanJML

Feb 4, 2018
So I don't know if this has been answered already but does anyone know why the game won't launch at all for me? I click the .exe file and windows asks me if i'm sure I want to run it, then when I say yes nothing happens.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
So I don't know if this has been answered already but does anyone know why the game won't launch at all for me? I click the .exe file and windows asks me if i'm sure I want to run it, then when I say yes nothing happens.
either your device is running it but nothing showing or its slow to actually run it or show errors or something else entirely

ecrep

Jun 19, 2021
It's been a couple hours since I last attempted to launch it so i'm gonna go with something else entirely lol
probably becuz you're using the unpatched version. It won't run on modern GPUs. Use the one that i uploaded above, somewhere

CandymanJML

Feb 4, 2018
Hello friends, I have a problem, the game does not start, it just crashes when starting, any help?
Search the username ecrep on this thread and use the link he posted. I had the same issue about a week or so ago. They mentioned that there was an issue with one of the files or something that prevented it from launching

Nayumi

May 4, 2017
I have a problem when starting the game, it doesn't open in fullscreen mode and in windowed mode it opens but remains on a "black screen" I even press ESC and Z and I can hear the game's sound but it remains on a black screen.

(I'm using the official version of Steam I purchased )
1709219889379.png

Edit
I discovered the problem, my computer resolution was 1920x1080, when I try to open the game in that resolution it doesn't give different options for changing the resolution, so you need to change the computer's resolution for it to work

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes