4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
So a pretty-different-from-this-one game would suit your taste more than this one, which almost suits your taste? o_O
Nah, this game has like 4 or 5 death monsters and like 50 horny ones. Man just wants all of them to be horny.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nah, this game has like 4 or 5 death monsters and like 50 horny ones. Man just wants all of them to be horny.
I'm just nitpicking here, and it has indeed been quite a long time since I've last played this, but I seem to remember most of the non-death scenes to be... well... at least ehemm (a good) somewhat violent in nature, too... :sneaky:
Anyhoo, one of the all-time bests, probably.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
So I can't seem to find any "actual" up to date changelogs. In some cases it seems to indicate that version 1.25 is just a bigfix for the graphics cards issues, but on places like dlsite it seems to indicate that some kind of content was added as well. Was there any actual content added between versions 1.24 and 1.25?

Also, if the last time I played this was all the way back at version 1.0, is the additional content really worth another top to bottom play or should I seek out some saves? Finally, my memory is failing me, is there a way to replay/review boss fails, or would I need a save from before each boss?

Thanks.

Bingman123

Apr 7, 2021
So I can't seem to find any "actual" up to date changelogs. In some cases it seems to indicate that version 1.25 is just a bigfix for the graphics cards issues, but on places like dlsite it seems to indicate that some kind of content was added as well. Was there any actual content added between versions 1.24 and 1.25?

Also, if the last time I played this was all the way back at version 1.0, is the additional content really worth another top to bottom play or should I seek out some saves? Finally, my memory is failing me, is there a way to replay/review boss fails, or would I need a save from before each boss?

Thanks.
Version 1.25 fixed compatibility for some graphics cards. There is a "Training Grounds" section that lets you revisit boss battles and summon monsters. Also there is a different costume you can change into from version 1.0. Google the wiki guide for this game.

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
I feel like my gallery is missing boss encounters. I only seem to have two, the mini goblin thing and the Destroyer. Can you see the others in the gallery? And is there a way to see the game overs?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I don't see any h scenes in this game, she dies before the enemy could do something what a waste.
and also checkout my ss below, why these flies just stuck on her body doing nothing, like this I carried them around in whole map.

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I don't see any h scenes in, she before the enemy could do something what a waste.
and also checkout ss below, why these flies just stuck on her body doing nothing, like this I carried them around in whole map.
the flies that are stuck to her start doing their thing if you stay still but they dont have any notable animations besides her incapacitated or downed animations that a single fly does.

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
Bad map! On the necessary path, there are always many heights that are almost impossible to jump, and triple jumps can only reach 2/3 of their height. What does that mean? Some places even don't know how to get there, such as the picture on the cliff. The characters don't even have explosive clothing or nudity, and CG mostly wears clothes, which is really boring. The combat system is also average, and the experience required to kill a monster in the future is not even enough compared to the experience required to upgrade!

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes