4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
the game crashes in first 20 secs for me. In the help txt it tells me that that might be the resolution problem. but i tried lowering the resolutions to the lowest it still is the same

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
the game crashes in first 20 secs for me. In the help txt it tells me that that might be the resolution problem. but i tried lowering the resolutions to the lowest it still is the same
Try setting the language to Japanese if you haven't already.

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
If someone gets a better, real full save, feel free to share... game’s kinda tough honestly.
I kind of agree with this. The one we have is good enough but it would be better if there was a full save where the character isn't ridiculously over powered. When I beat the game on my old computer my stats were not that high, which made it so that the enemies in the gallery could still put up a fight even though I beat the game.

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
Found out in some steam forum that the game is crashing after you opened it because if your PC are using some of the 30 series RTX GPUs.

They released an update to fix that problem, does anyone knows about it?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
cant open the game. keeps crashing every time o_o
I have the same with my copy that used to work on my previous PC. Seeing the post above, I guess it really is a graphic card problem (not supporting 30 series of RTX). I would be grateful if someone could upload a fix that dk95l mentioned.

Reactions: dk95l
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes