4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
AHHHH... This event was one of my dark-desires. always liked it. if someone use cheat engine, it become far more easier to finish of the stages. just trying to help if anyone need it.
now add pregnancy to that and birth would have made the entire event a whole lot better since i felt it was a bit too short, but its good nonetheless.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
now add pregnancy to that and birth would have made the entire event a whole lot better since i felt it was a bit too short, but its good nonetheless.
Hmmm.. so this is a debatable topic for those who never experienced what it is like to be a pregnant woman, or a goona be father soon....
for those who already are, They will simply say- SHUT UP, i dont want another baby. :KEK:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Been dealing with a whole lot lately, and haven't been able to be around.
thats okey, everyone got some thing similar going on, anyways just pack your backs and take a flight to the New thread for GH-2. you are welcome :alien:. the part 2 is getting much interesting as it is progressing slowly.

limacunt

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, did anyone got the version of guilty hell 1 (1.24) because i have an RTX 30 series and below 1.24 the game is closing cheers

• Sad
Reactions: ganjagun33

Kabscabs

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know anything about it other than that one screenshot and my own best guess for it actually was. Some sort of torture mode?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1087834_986606_1609437350832.png

It was a screenshot from this video clip I found in October 2017.
The name of the video was "minigame super airi ( を使用したミニゲームスーパー愛理 )"
Not sure if that name will help anyone find it, but I've also been looking for it for a long time.
View attachment minigame super airi ( を使用したミニゲームスーパー愛理 ).mp4

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
It was a screenshot from this video clip I found in October 2017.
The name of the video was "minigame super airi ( を使用したミニゲームスーパー愛理 )"
Not sure if that name will help anyone find it, but I've also been looking for it for a long time.
View attachment 1849086
Ah!!! Thank you so much for your answer. Well, it doesn't sound like I will, but I swear that if I ever find it, I will let you know.

Reactions: Kabscabs

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Anonfiles link is dead
Btw will it be too much/selfish to ask for multi parts download? I just try to download from racaty link 3 hours ago. And....just an hour ago it suddenly stops at 4gb++... So i have just wasted 2 hours and 4gb++ for nothing:cry:.

And thank you btw.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Btw will it be too much/selfish to ask for multi parts download? I just try to download from racaty link 3 hours ago. And....just an hour ago it suddenly stops at 4gb++... So i have just wasted 2 hours and 4gb++ for nothing:cry:.

And thank you btw.
y not download it from gofile link?:WaitWhat:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
where can i find the clothes sectrion from the screenshot above and how do you switch from only kissing civillians to compleetly fucking them

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
if your referring to the angel esq outfit then you wont find it since that was from a minigame from long time ago as for the gunslinger outfit its somewhere up before one of the catacombs entrances dont know which one since its been too long since i played G1. The kiss one to fuck sequence are npc related some have the sex scene others just kiss and stuff.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so the civilians do whanna fuck her but it its only staying at kissing since i have in screen the word kissing
1657475123186.png
which means this guy could actually fuck unless its never planned
and also in this version she looks way better then in chapter2 here the tits are just perfekt but inthe sequel they are huge which whil be a huge turnoff for me.
and also i see a bleu dot on top right off the screen on other screenshotsnex to to red 1

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NemesisOfLife
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes