4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

413m

Jul 15, 2018
I launched the game and it was going fine until the end of the first cutscene, but as soon as I take control of Airy the screen shakes horribly whenever I move and it's basically unplayable. Someone else had the same issue on this thread but on one answered him, does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
If there is someone alive here, then tell me what to do.... the game just does not start for me. I did all the patches and the rest as in the instructions, but the game launches the launcher with the settings, and when you press play, nothing just happens.
Try this tor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanitoslo

Nov 4, 2019
I launched the game and it was going fine until the end of the first cutscene, but as soon as I take control of Airy the screen shakes horribly whenever I move and it's basically unplayable. Someone else had the same issue on this thread but on one answered him, does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Try to disconnect your Controller

XxX...

Sep 22, 2021
It is not the new demo, I wanted to share my copy of the fanza version with the uncensor patches again.
Mega
I included saves with godmode stats, (I didn't keep my 100% save with the gallery, but i bet it is easy to find one).
RAR PASWORD??

ganjagun33

Jul 6, 2020
Tried many things but cannot solve the problem, can someone help with the 1.2 version? Links are fine but game constantly crashes.

#2: it seems to be a GPU issue which was solved with a 1.24 patch on Steam. Since dev is busy with A2, I guess expecting an update on f95 version would be a bit too much optimistic. So, if you're using one of these GPUs:

• GeForce RTX 30 Series
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics

Your game will keep terminating itself on launch... Unless we find a way to copy Steam patches into our folders. Idk if that is actually possible tho... :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Excuse me, is there a walkthrough for this game?I was stuck in a slave graveyard, and the Forest of Slience Cliff Wall.
On slave graveyard, I couldn't get into the last room, where there was a skeleton of pain.At forest of Silent cliff wall, I couldn't jump to the last ledge.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Excuse me, is there a walkthrough for this game?I was stuck in a slave graveyard, and the Forest of Slience Cliff Wall.
On slave graveyard, I couldn't get into the last room, where there was a skeleton of pain.At forest of Silent cliff wall, I couldn't jump to the last ledge.
Can you post a Screenshot or Video?

I'm an old Guilty Hell player but I don't recall anything about Slave Graveyard and the Forest of Slience Cliff Wall. Where exactly are those places?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
This one

https://f95zone.to/threads/guilty-h...es-v1-2-kairi-soft.29929/page-23#post-4933484 And apperantly there was a mega link here, but its down now
Ah, I hadn't seen that one. Is it basically a high quality collection of 29 scenes where you can play around with the settings?

I got excited thinking you were talking about this one, that I've been looking EVERYWHERE for:

Looking for this minigame..

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
Ah, I hadn't seen that one. Is it basically a high quality collection of 29 scenes where you can play around with the settings?

I got excited thinking you were talking about this one, that I've been looking EVERYWHERE for:
There was a second minigame? huh.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes