4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
I was finally able to download that file as well. The game is great!

jojo0o Is it not possible to share a pre-patched version of the game? It took quite some time to patch on my computer, and if a pre-patched zip is possible, it would save time and computing resources for others who download the game.

If you or anyone else is interested in creating a torrent with these files, I'll be happy to seed it. Mind, since I've already patched the game, I can only help seed the pre-patched version.
Yeah if i run the patch on my notebook it takes ages, but haven't bothered with checking any of what you said.
I check once a year if my upload is still working. One of the very few games I bought, but i wouldn't have tried the game, if i haven't found it on this site, so I feel like I do favour to the game if there is a working link, since the game is not popular at all.
I love female mc games, and this one is truly special. Some things may not be polished, but this game have rape scenes unlike any other, where a big fat zombie like creature rapes the girl protagonist, while stabbing her with a knife during the fucking.
Other games have rape scenes that look pretty consensual compared to this game.

jhnbgfvgbs

Nov 12, 2018
jojo0o I just like games where the female MC is eventually dragged into increasingly outrageous sex, like Alien Quest: Eve.

If anyone figures out that the pre-patched version is shareable and usable by others, please post your findings in this thread. I'm committed to seeding that potential torrent.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Sky308

Oct 28, 2019
Please share guilty hell 2 trial ver 0.6c much appreciated
Any idea what happened to guilty hell 2 thread? For some reason could not post any reply or comment on the thread

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
hey, are there any cheats? Is possible to start with full stats form previuos game?
if your asking if you can put your Guilty hell 1 stats into guilty hell 2 the answer is No, but if its Guilty hell 1 and still into guilty hell 1 then yes just find someone else's save and your good.

flowoftime

Dec 15, 2021
Does anybody know how to Reset the Button Config? I messed up with my USB Joystick now I can't use 4 D-Pad on my USB Controller to move around. Double Clicking on Horizontal + - and Vertical + - won't solved the problem. I can't use USB Joystick 4 D-Pad to mapping the Horizontal + - and Vertical + -.

Once input I can no longer mapping or emptying the Horizontal + - and Vertical + -

Do you know where the Button Config file is located?

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
hello guys i bought this game on steam and they say it has steam(uncensored patch?) patch on their site i download it and install it correctly( it even says install complete and start the game) but it is still censored am i doing something wrong or is there anyway to remove censor from the game? ty

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
hello guys i bought this game on steam and they say it has steam(uncensored patch?) patch on their site i download it and install it correctly( it even says install complete and start the game) but it is still censored am i doing something wrong or is there anyway to remove censor from the game? ty
I've not seen a totally censored version, origionally they had several versions and the Fanza one I beleive was heavily censored. But you could download a patch to make it less censored. Suspect they did the same thing on Steam. Dlsite version is censored, so again suspect the steam patch gets to that level and the basic game on Steam blurs a lot. Actually tempted to buy the game, mainly to support the dev, but guess I'm going to have to set up a second Steam account!

Reactions: Jegal Taek

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
I've not seen a totally censored version, origionally they had several versions and the Fanza one I beleive was heavily censored. But you could download a patch to make it less censored. Suspect they did the same thing on Steam. Dlsite version is censored, so again suspect the steam patch gets to that level and the basic game on Steam blurs a lot. Actually tempted to buy the game, mainly to support the dev, but guess I'm going to have to set up a second Steam account!
really sad that there are no full uncensored patch but ty for your response

ashnotgrey

Sep 2, 2021
Anyone have the same problem? unzipped the file and click A1.exe, a short pop-up and after that no thing happened. downlaoed 2 versions and still not working? anyone know why? i'm using 3070 and has a 1t SSD i think its not my PC's problem

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
If there is someone alive here, then tell me what to do.... the game just does not start for me. I did all the patches and the rest as in the instructions, but the game launches the launcher with the settings, and when you press play, nothing just happens.

ashnotgrey

Sep 2, 2021
Anyone have the same problem? unzipped the file and click A1.exe, a short pop-up and after that no thing happened. downlaoed 2 versions and still not working? anyone know why? i'm using 3070 and has a 1t SSD i think its not my PC's problem
i get it, tis because of my 3070

ashnotgrey

Sep 2, 2021
If there is someone alive here, then tell me what to do.... the game just does not start for me. I did all the patches and the rest as in the instructions, but the game launches the launcher with the settings, and when you press play, nothing just happens.
check ur GPU

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes