4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Ugh . . . people on that other Thread are either nonexistent or too afraid to post anything . . . Does anyone here hava per casualty a link or something to download the Demo´s?
(Just PM me to not disturb this Thread here any further with matters of another Thread)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Ugh . . . people on that other Thread are either nonexistent or too afraid to post anything . . . Does anyone here hava per casualty a link or something to download the Demo´s?
(Just PM me to not disturb this Thread here any further with matters of another Thread)

i too was once banned from the thread only coz i ask for the link of Ver.0.2 which was out already long ago. looks like no body in that link will be sharing any thing. i got wind ver- 0.5 GH-II is out.? how is the new demo any one tried?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
The demo? Well, it´s baby steps, He´ll get there sooner or later ^^
well by that time dev be a millionaire. i ve seen him in GH-A1. Many patrons almost stopped supporting him near the end coz he was just daring money from the pockets like anything, just like these demos. not sure if you followed the GH/A1 from the beginning.

yeah... yeah.. baby steps. lets see...

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
well by that time dev be a millionaire. i ve seen him in GH-A1. Many patrons almost stopped supporting him near the end coz he was just daring money from the pockets like anything, just like these demos. not sure if you followed the GH/A1 from the beginning.

yeah... yeah.. baby steps. lets see...
I did and it turned out pretty amazing if you ask me. It´s to this date one of my favourite Hentai Games! ; P

Ps: And I played and tried well over 100 different Hentai Games! So that´s quite an achiefment!

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I totally Agree with you here. he surly has made on of the best Hentai game as GH-1. i haven't tried 100s, but yeah few which i tried were real good. There is another game may be you have tried-
1 Hounds of Blade-
2 than, Hounds of Meteor (under development)- this guys is catching up real fast and has made lots of improvements, just the beastality thing is a bit weird to me but i am okey. hehe.
3 and last is BIOASSHARD Arena. i am desp. waiting for this game to be out. its gona nail it for sure
(guess these games are among your Well tried game list) if not go ahead any try em. its fun ;-)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I totally Agree with you here. he surly has made on of the best Hentai game as GH-1. i haven't tried 100s, but yeah few which i tried were real good. There is another game may be you have tried-
1 Hounds of Blade-
2 than, Hounds of Meteor (under development)- this guys is catching up real fast and has made lots of improvements, just the beastality thing is a bit weird to me but i am okey. hehe.
3 and last is BIOASSHARD Arena. i am desp. waiting for this game to be out. its gona nail it for sure
(guess these games are among your Well tried game list) if not go ahead any try em. its fun ;-)
Heh, the hounds Games are also among my favourites! I never heard of the third one! Interesting, where can I find it? ^^

Ps: Not all of the over 100 Games I tried were good let alone enjoyable tho, a lot of Hentai Games I tried were straightout bullshit, garbage or failures!

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Only download that works is anonfile. So good friggin luck downloading this if you don't have a couple centuries to wait.

TheCandyman

Nov 22, 2018
Is there a full save?

Or maybe the save file (for the 1.0) linked on the first comment on the first page of this thread works anyway?

Thanks

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Heh, the hounds Games are also among my favourites! I never heard of the third one! Interesting, where can I find it? ^^

Ps: Not all of the over 100 Games I tried were good let alone enjoyable tho, a lot of Hentai Games I tried were straightout bullshit, garbage or failures!
i be uploading and posting the link for HoM soon. may be tomorrow.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes