4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
That's strange to be honest.

What version do you have i don't think this can be the problem but who knows...

EDIT; When you open the .exe did you try to lower the resolution??
That's not the problem bro,Geforce MX230 old as f,even if he got 8gb ram,that geforce only can read up to 2gb ram,he should change that rusty geforce

May 27, 2020
That's not the problem bro,Geforce MX230 old as f,even if he got 8gb ram,that geforce only can read up to 2gb ram,he should change that rusty geforce
I've a old laptop with an intel hd graphics 3000 in it and i can play this game so i don't think it's his graphic card the problem but feel free to help him too. :)

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Why in the goddamn is it all ugly bastards and generic humanoids?

> green zombie
> gray zombie
> light brown zombie
> fat green gray zombie

Big yawn man where is the fucking creativity and variety?

Is it down to lazyness of the developer who can't create interesting enemies or is it a fetish for ugliness?!?

SSSZ

Nov 21, 2019
Data on Circus Giant suggests a long knock-down sequence. But for me he just endlessly punches her in the face. Does anyone know the trick?

Update: Nevermind, it fixed itself when I bought the H-scene control special. I even didn't need to use it though. Random bug?

Last edited:

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
i will upload later today the fanza version with the uncensor and a save with cheat
(maybe tomorrow, i upload very slow)

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Cigat

Aug 21, 2020
i'm currently having an issue, i was able to download the game and run it just fine, but when i move my character in any direction the screen starts shaking and its impossible to see anything, also my camera always "returns" really high above my character so i don't even know where i am, anyone knows how to fix?

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
i'm currently having an issue, i was able to download the game and run it just fine, but when i move my character in any direction the screen starts shaking and its impossible to see anything, also my camera always "returns" really high above my character so i don't even know where i am, anyone knows how to fix?
You mean like this:

:sneaky:

$ent1ent

Sep 25, 2020
anyways so i want to uncensor the game with the patch but all shits said : corrupted file bruh

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes