4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
The developer was so serious about piracy that almost ALL links on the internet got DMCA claims from them.
That, or their fan handiworks, considered that the product on store itself are not listed with DRM service means they themselves are not that serious....yet

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
The mini game is what he was referring.
how to play the minigame?i bought the game on steam with the dlc and found the developer website,and there is patch for uncensored and there is bug that mention by the developer that is,after you clear the game you can't get the url bonus unless you go download the url bonus manually,and after the developer give us the link,the link it self need pass and the developer said the pass is shown on the game while i never see any pass,any idea or who know the website pass?

Reactions: sageproduct

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
So we got a new article this time, the trial will be available in the 30th or 31st of may also airi is getting a new face which looks good to me tbh there are also some stuff in there but you can just go there yourself to see it.

Here

Reactions: dwg123

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
ok i really want to try this game so bad so i'm gonna ask again
the game crashes during the startup i can't even see the title screen.. does anyone know how to solve that???

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
That's strange to be honest.

What version do you have i don't think this can be the problem but who knows...

EDIT; When you open the .exe did you try to lower the resolution??
Windows 10 Pro 20H2, And i tried every resolution

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes