4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

wardenofabyss

May 17, 2018
Please post about the sequel in its own thread. Getting pretty confusing in here to figure out which game people are talking about.

https://f95zone.to/threads/guilty-hell-2-v0-2-kairi-soft.67385/

P.S: Damn this game is good, almost want to replay it immediately after I finished it. I actually might.
pretty sure that's a translation request and not a dedicated thread to guilty hell 2 like this one.

not to mention im pretty sure there's no real need for a translation request - guilty hell 1 was translated out of the box

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
pretty sure that's a translation request and not a dedicated thread to guilty hell 2 like this one.

not to mention im pretty sure there's no real need for a translation request - guilty hell 1 was translated out of the box
No that is a dedicated thread for the sequel game. If it was a translation request then it would be mentioned in the title. Makes sense to have a dedicated thread now as the dev has been posting test versions as of late, helps keep this thread clean.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Yea for now, don't talk to the loopy looking girl who's sitting down. Freezes the game.

No that is a dedicated thread for the sequel game. If it was a translation request then it would be mentioned in the title. Makes sense to have a dedicated thread now as the dev has been posting test versions as of late, helps keep this thread clean.
Why's it under the Translation Request subforum then?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Yea for now, don't talk to the loopy looking girl who's sitting down. Freezes the game.

Why's it under the Translation Request subforum then?
Demo is not in english but when the game is released it should have an english version at some point after by the dev just like the first one. Not sure why it would be in the translation thread I honestly didn't notice but I'd still consider that thread to be the main one for the game unless a mod says otherwise.
The OP in that thread is set up like a game thread so I'm just gonna go with that.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think it's because this forum has a rule about things needing to be translated in English to be posted here. Because the wip sequel doesn't have English yet but likely will, it's posted into the translation forum first and will probably be moved here when the demo/game has official English like the original.

Jul 17, 2020
Whenever i try to play the first one it doesnt work. I can get to the bit where you can change which display its is and if you go in windows or not but after that it doesnt work. in windows mode it just appears to be a white screen which stay for a few seconds before closing. in fullscreen it just looks transparent but i cant do anything. i have the updated mode what do i do?

jasonBond29

Sep 27, 2019

Does anyone have the link to the gallery collection mentioned in the above post?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
So another article added today,

ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/956/article/435145

Contents:
  • Facial expression image of enemy character
  • Airi's new technique "Roundhouse kick"
  • Large image of Airi clinging to tentacles

Reactions: Christin Eleven

daviddarko

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys,
I just discovered A1 and I love it!
I was wondering if anyone can help me
i read about a shop where to spend the gold, where is it?
Also, how did you beat VIvi?
Cheers

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes